Matchablossom

Langa and Reki skated to school together like they always did. They still talked throughout all they're classes, they still went to S, they still spent every passing moment either talking or being with each other. When Reki was face timing Langa at 2am he was drawing Langa's eyes once again. When Langa wasn't daydreaming about Reki, he was telling his mom story after story about all the fun things they did together.

Except everything felt different. The month leading up to Reki's birthday was I unlike anything before the race with Adam. Everything was peaceful, almost too peaceful. It was making Langa and Reki both anxious. They just wanted to go Reki's birthday and figure out his soulmates eyes color already. Of course, they would never tell each other that. Even Miya, Shadow, Joe, and Cherry had all picked up on the impending doom moods that Langa and Reki seemed to give off.

"We've got to do something about this" Joe finally said to his husband, one day at the restaurant.

"Okay then do something, but don't drag me in, you gorilla," Cherry demanded. Joe was glad the restaurant was closed, that way he could get right up next to Cherry.

"Oh yeah Kaoru? Well then I can gladly drag you into something else," Joe teased, making Cherry blush.

"And what would that be?" Cherry asked, rolling his eyes.

"My bed of course," Joe continued, letting his fingers crawl up to Cherry's face, and titling Cherry's head to his.

When Joe, Cherry, and Adam had all be friends in high school, Cherry had thought Adam had been the one. He had never even thought to consider Joe, considering how in love he was with Adam. But then things got complicated when Adam turned into an ass hole, Cherry started picking up on Joe's feelings for him, and then Cherrys birthday hit and all he could see was Joe's eye color.

That's when Cherry had to rethink everything, and he realized his soulmate had been standing next to him the whole time. He had just had to take a look, and then finally...Cherry had became happy. Flirting with Joe was what made his day, every single day.

"Fine I'll agree to help with the kids, if you do something for me," Cherry told Joe. Joe smirked.

"Gladly."

And then the next moment Joe felt Cherry's lips smashing against his. Joe kissed back hard, widening his mouth, and grabbing his one and only husband up in his arms.

"Yep, let's definitely take this to the bedroom," Joe gasped out between kisses. As soon as Cherry knew it, Joe was on top of him, kissing his neck. Cherry bit back a moan, but couldn't help it that one stumbled out anyway. Joe grinned in delight.

The next morning the two actually decided to scheme instead of have another make out session.

"Carla says the probability of them being soulmates is extremely high," Cherry explained to Joe as they lay against each other in bed.

"Oh please, not Carla again. You better not have been picturing her while we did I last night," Joe chuckled.

"Oh hush gorilla, you know I've only got eyes for you," Cherry said, snaking Joe. Joe gave Cherry a cheeky smile.

"You better," Joe said, bringing in Cherry closer to his chest.

"I mean it's obvious they like each other. So if Reki does see blue when he turns 18, we need to be there to give them a push," Joe said, smirking.

"Yes, sounds good, now let's go back to sleep," Cherry sighed against Joe's chest, leaning back in. Joe's checks warmed as he curled Kaoru close. Everting was at peace. That was until Miya came barging in.

"You know I could hear you guys last night," he said. Joe and Cherry sat bolt up.

"What were you doing here last night?! What are you doing here now?!" Joe asked, alarmed.

"You forgot to lock your door again," Miya explained, shrugging his shoulders.

"Stupid Gorilla," Cherry huffed, swatting Joe.

"Okay but still what were you doing Miya?" Joe asked.

"Joe you already know this. You've basically adopted me, I'm at your house more than I'm at my own," Miya explained, as if he was explaining it to a kindergartener. Joe rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Oh come here you," Joe said holding out an arm, Miya ran into it and hugged Joe tight.

"Miya you're pretty Bussin," Joe said.

"Oh gosh not this again," Miya sighed, wiggling  out of Joe's grasp.

"Okay come on you two, get up, only a week until Reki's birthday trip. We've got some skating, packing, and plotting to do," Miya demanded.