Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument

Começar do início

He let out a sigh "will you please listen to me? For some moments? Please?" He requested.

"I am not interested, why can't you understand this simple thing?" Nandini yelled "I don't want to argue with you. And let me clear all this things, I don't need your help. So please refrain yourself from showing up infront of me. You already caused enough damage to my reputation, now I don't want my neighbours to think other things seeing us like this"

"That's why I am saying listen to me. We can just talk privately " Manik said without changing his expression. He thought over it, and knew if he doesn't become a little shameless then this girl will never agree.

"Then talk to yourself. I am out of here" Nandini gritted her teeth and locked the door before leaving. Her mood was already frustrated to the point she want to spit fire from her mouth.

Outside Samara and Yadav saw her coming out of the gate. Once she settled in the car Yadav started the car.

"What happened? You looked so angry?" Samara asked.

Nandini looked at her. Her face was still showing anger "some people just don't know how to stop their ridiculous behaviours" she snapped.

"Some people?" Samara couldn't understand at first then her eyes went wide "wait...? You mean CFO...? Manik? Did he visited you?"

Nandini glared at her "do you have to repeat his name?"

"I am sorry, I was surprised " Sabara sighed "god, I was never expecting it. I mean how come he is here?"

"How will I know that? I don't even know where the hell he got my address. Ahh...this is so hateful" Nandini groaned.

"This man" Samara frowned "I firstly thought he was a nice man. But look, he is really shameless. He already caused such a huge chaos in the party but still has the gut to show up at her door. I am so angry"

"We man are like this. We have to little shameless to get what we want" suddenly Yadav blurted out getting pierced by two woman sitting in the car. He let out a curse. He forgot he was not alone. Hell.

"What did you say?" Samara was ready to jump in him. "Who's friend are you to take his side like this?" She gritted her teeth "don't make me kick you out of this running car. I won't be responsible if you get under the tires of some cars"

"Hey, how can you curse me like that?" Yadav was terrified "I was not taking his side. I was just" he scratched his head "I was just talking about man's personality"

"Man my ass. You all are born to be an idiot who knows nothing. First you will behave arrogantly then you will want ther other person to behave good. Aren't you all too demanding. What do you think, you guys only had the arrogance in your blood and we girls are born to becomes your slaves?"

"Where the hell you are taking the topic. How come it reached to this point?" Yadav frowned.

"Oh, I am talking about you man's personality of course. Since you all man are too ignorant to see this truth about yourself, then of course I have to grab it and slap it on your face so that you will see it clearly" Samara mocked.

"Why you....?" Yadav was about to say but stopped in middle when she saw the glares on him. He couldn't fight with them all the way along so he chose to endure till they reach the office.

Samara and Nandini turned their heads to look outside while making a 'humph' sound.

Once they reached the office building Samara and Nandini get out of the car and quickly walked inside leaving Yadav alone. Yadav sighed and cursed himself for messing with them. Man could live happily if they don't mess with girls. This is the best lessons he learnt today for sure.

Iniya met Nandini ik the department. She smiled and asked "how are you feeling?"

Before Nandini could reply Samara beat her "frustrated, that CFO went to meet her in the apartment"

Iniya was surprised "seriously?"

"Yes" Samara nodded "and look the great Yadav took his side lecturing about man thing"

Iniya frowned at her words "what does that even mean?"

"Ask Yadav himself" Sahara huffed. Iniya shook her head and looked at Nandini.

"I know your mood is not good Nandini but you shouldn't forget that this is work place. You have to control your emotions"

Nandini nodded "I know"

"Good, now get ready, boss has called for a meeting. We need to attend it"

Soon everyone gathered in the conference room. All the members of the new project had to attend this meeting. Mr. Dharm glanced around the table then cleared his throat.

"Today's meeting is called for the new project. It's good news, the members working in this project will be going on a business trip in two days. And why we are going is to get the clear view of the project personally to get more ideas to offer. It's not only us but others are going too. From the recent report from the dealers, he seem to quite like the presentation we offered. So if this trip is sucess then it will be another step towards getting this project. Get yourself ready, we will be taking flight in two days"

This news was huge and exciting. Manik looked over Nandini only to see her glare. He smiled inwardly. It's a great chance for him. He could take this chance to mend what was lost.