Leonardo cursed internally seeing how her behavior and expression suddenly changed because of his tone.

Fuck!

The minutes passed by in a quick silent. Noor simply just focused in her task without saying anything further while Leo was regretting his own behavior for being rude at her. She was simply just asking a simple question, he didn't have to be rude .

But then again, no one has dared to question him like this damsel who has done nothing but throwing questions upon questions.

In a swift he was now newly bandaged as Noor collected the waste remains and left the room in a hurry as soon as she finished her task.

I wasn't going to eat her. Did she have to run?

Noor let out a sigh of relief after gulping down a bottle of water she took from the fridge. She saw Jack walking towards her way with an excited yet small smile as he entered the kitchen "Hey princess"

Noor never understood why Jack called her princess. She did asked him one time the reason and he just simply replied," because you look like a princess. A lost princess ".

Noor didn't know how to react when she heard it. She was flustered when she heard it as a compliment as first
" look like a princess".

But then she was baffled. Lost princess? Guess that would be a suitable adjective.

She is lost and helpless if you count her situation so he wasn't wrong either.

Netheirless she liked the sound of it because whenever Jack called her with it it was filled with care and affection and sometimes she blushes at that .

Would that mean Jack is her prince?

" Hi Jack" Noor smiled as Jack got near at her with the counter only separating them a part.

" I just wanted to remind you of our date tomorrow. I hope you have made your mind for my proposal." Jack reminded softly as he meekly rubs the back of his neck in shyness.

Noor forgot about the date if not for him reminding her. Well it isn't a date but like a talk they have to talk to clear their situation out.

Then I will tell him tomorrow.

" Yeah. What time are we going?" Noor asked with a smile thinking of how a one decision from her will change her life forever.

" 4 in the evening. Don't worry I told Maya you will be with me grocery shopping" Jack assured her in case she was worried what explanation should be given if any asked.

Luckily Jack overheard Maya sayings she has to do grocery shopping and took this chance to take Noor with her for their talk while also spending some time with her.

Noor nodded in understanding and was appreciated that Jack thought everything before hand " By the way princess, if you don't mind me asking, would you tell me more about yourself?"

Noor was taken aback by the question. There was really nothing special to tell about herself even though he already know most things about her through the investigation due to the debt of her uncle.

There is nothing wrong in asking again and besides they are soon to be bonded anyways and Noor doesn't really know much about Jack either.

Might as well ask him about himself too.

" I got nothing really special. I lived with my uncle since my parents passed away. I worked in a daycare as a receptionist but now I am.... here" Noor whispered the last word but audible enough for Jack to hear with a tight smile.