Chapter 18

3 weeks later
~Ashton~
"Bye Maddie, I'll miss you so much and I'll call you everyday" I say hugging Maddie. I have to go almost a month without seeing her. "I'm going to miss you too, and I promise I'll text and call you everyday" she says with her arms wrapped around me. "Okay,Ashton needs to get on this bus" Luke sighs. "Coming" I say. Kissing Maddie and walking backwards smiling at her. She waves and with that I was on the bus. "This is my bunk" Calum says jumping into a bunk. "I call this bunk" Luke says throwing a stuffed penguin Jade got him onto his bunk. "Where am I supposed to sleep" Jade says. "The bunk across from mine duh" Luke says. "okay then this bunks mine" Jade says throwing a pink fuzzy blanket onto it. "You guys are strange,do we have any pizza?" Michael asks. "No,I wish" Jade says.
~Jade~
"Ashton shut up" Luke whines throwing a Pillow at Ashton. Ashton has been on the phone with Maddie for 5 hours and it is 3 o'clock in the morning. "Even I can't sleep and I can sleep through anything" Michael mumbles. "Yeah,and I thought Calum's snoring was bad" Luke says. "Hold on Maddie,a few people are being very rude right now" Ashton says. "Oh we're being rude,I'm pretty sure you talking in your annoying accent as loud as you can at 3am is rude" Michael says.
I look at my phone and see Michael tagged me in something on Twitter
Michael5sos-Ashton5sos is talking very obnoxiously on the phone,right luke5sos Calum5sos & Jade5sos
I still can't believe they made me make my Twitter name Jade5sos. "Okay Ashton I'm giving you five minutes" Luke says. I know exactly what I have to do to get this talking for 6 hours straight to stop. I text Maddie
J-Maddie you literally need to come to the next show and come on tour with us
M-why?
J-because Ashton will not get off the phone with you and no one can sleep
M-but I have school
J-Maddie which sounds more fun attending boring collage classes,or hanging out with your best friends?
M-okay I'll fly out to the next show tomorrow
J-k but I'm going to make it a surprise for the boys
M-k see you tomorrow
We wake up after only sleeping for 3 hours. "I'm tired" Luke says almost falling into his cereal. "Yeah Ashton you need to shut up at night when we're trying to sleep" Calum says. "Hey Maddie was telling me about her day" Ashton says. "Did her day last for 68 years" Calum asks. "No,I was also telling her about how annoying you were being" Ashton says. "Oh we were being annoying" Luke says. "Yeah,why don't you try not talking to your girlfriend for a day" Ashton says. "Okay,that's easy" Luke says. Luke pulls out his phone and starts to type something. Then I get a text.
L-he said we couldn't talk to each other,he never said anything about texting
J-I love logic
L-me too,but this is a little weird how about we just admit we can't go a day without talking to each other
J-no I want to prove a point
"Michael can you tell Luke he looks like he's about to pass out" I say. Michael tells Luke that and then Luke says "Calum can you tell Jade she's right and I'm going to take a Nap" Luke says. "Hey that counts as talking to each other" Ashton says. "You never said anything about not being able to use the Calum and Michael system" Luke says walking to his bunk. "I hate logic" Ashton says. "Well I love it" I say. "You're annoying" Ashton says. "Yeah,and I'm proud of it" I say. They're going to be so surprised when Maddie arrives. "Luke don't sleep to long we have sound check in 3 hours" Calum says. "Jade wake me up ten minutes before sound check" Luke says. "What about your hair" I say. "Okay thirty minutes before" he says. "Hey you're talking to him" Ashton says. "Oh shut up" I say. I hear my phone buzz which means I got a text.
M-I'm about to get on a flight
J-were only like 2 hours away from each other,you'll be here too early
M-I want to surprise the boys before the show
J-k I'll see you later
~Luke~
"Luke get up we only have 30 minutes until sound check" Calum says. "Why didn't Jade wake me up" I say. "I don't know she went outside of the bus and said she had a surprise for us" he says. "Maddie hasn't answered my calls all day,I'm worried" Ashton says. "Maybe she's sleeping" I say. "She's a really light sleeper,she would have heard her phone ring" he says. "I'm going to get Jade" I say. "Okay but don't take long you have to do whatever you do to your hair" Michael says from the kitchen area of the bus. "At least my hair isn't green" I say walking into the warm Australia air. We may only be touring Australia but it's still awesome. "Maddie,you have to be quiet when we sneak onto the bus" Jade says. "Okay" Maddie says. "Hey Maddie" I say. "Luke,you just ruined the whole surprise" Jade says. "Don't worry I won't tell the boys" I say. "Okay so Maddie is going to hide in Ashton's bunk and when he goes to get his phone off the charger from his bunk Maddie will be there" Jade says. "Sounds like a plan" I say walking back to the bus. I hear Maddie and Jade come in through the back door but the other boys don't because they're to occupied fighting over who ate all of the Pringles. But it was me who ate them but I won't tell them that. Jade walks into the kitchen. "Where did you come from" Michael asks her. "I came through the back door" Jade says. "Luke go do your hair and I'm going to get my phone" Ashton says. Luke looks at me. "What is under my blanket" Ashton says. "I don't know" I say trying not to laugh. "Me" Maddie screams jumping into Ashton's arms. "Maddie" Michael and Calum says in unison. "Wait Luke you knew about this didn't you" Ashton says. "Not until a few minutes ago" I say. "Okay Luke go quiff your hair or whatever" Maddie says.