Chapter 8

~Jade~
We sit in Luke's bedroom. "So Ashton plays the drums" Luke says. "Yeah" I sigh. "It's 3:00 school should be out now" Luke says. "So you don't have any friends there" I say. "You've got a point" he says staring at the ceiling. "Hey Jade" he says. "Yeah?" I say. "Should I drop out of school" he says. "Why?" I say. "I don't know I'm not good at any thing in school" I say. "I guess it's your decision" I say. "Yeah but what would my mom think about It" he says. "Ask her for her opinion" I say. "But if I do you want have anyone at school" he says. "I'm fine Luke you can do whatever you want" I say.
~Calum~
"Michael we really need a drummer for our band" I say. "Yeah but we don't know anyone who can play the drums" he says. "Do you remember Ashton Irwin" I say. "Yeah how could you forget him" he says. "Well he plays drums" I say. "Isn't Luke friends with him now" he says. "Yeah but let's call Luke and ask him if Ashton can come over" I say. "Okay I'll call him" he says
~Michael~
I call Luke
"What do you want" Luke says
"Can Ashton come over to Calum's we need to talk to him" I say
"That's not going to happen for a few months" Luke says.
"Why?" I ask
"He's in a coma" Luke says
Then he ends the call
"Calum Ashton's in a coma" I say. "How" he says. "I don't know" I say. "I'm going to find out" he says. "What how" I ask. "Get your keys were going to the hospital" he says. "Okay" I say. We walk to my car and drive towards the hospital. "So what are we gonna do there" I say. "Here" Calum says twisting my finger. "No dude stop we don't have to break my finger we can just ask to visit him" I say. "Oh yeah" Calum says letting go of my finger. We arrive at the hospital and we walk in. "Can we visit Ashton Irwin" I say. "Friends or family" the receptionist says. "Friends" I say. "Room B56" she says. Good he's on the first floor we won't have to go on an elevator. I'm afraid of elevators but I can't tell Calum that. "Here's his room" Calum says entering a small quiet room. "Hey Ashton when you wake up do you want to join our band" I say.
~Ashton~
I hear someone enter the room. "Hey Ashton when you wake up do you want to join our band" a voice says. Who's once is it. "Hey it's Michael and Calum" The voice says again. Who are Michael and Calum? I force my eyes open. Making a pain shoot through my body. "Who are you?" I ask. "Woah you're awake" a boy with brown hair with blonde highlights says. "Yeah but who are you?" I ask. "Michael and Calum" they say. "I'm going to go tell a doctor you're awake" a boy with unnatural red hair says. He walks out of the room. "I'm Calum Hood. Do you remember me" Calum says. "I have no idea who you are" I say because I don't know who he is.
~Luke~
"Hey um...mom can I ask you something" I say. Jade's listening to the conversation from my bedroom to make sure I don't say anything stupid. "Yeah what is it" she says. "Can I drop out of school" I say. "Lucas Robert Hemmings of course not if you do that you can't live here anymore" she says. "I'm eighteen I can do whatever I want" I say. I walk to my room. "Well that went well" Jade says sarcastically. Jade looks down at her phone. "Ashton's awake" she says excitedly. "I thought he wasn't supposed to wake up for months" I say. "Well it's been a day and he's awake" Jade says. "Well we have to go visit him" I say. "Okay"Jade says jumping off the bed. I grab my keys. "Where do you think you're going" my mom says. "I'm sorry but if friend was in a coma and he just woke up wouldn't you go visit him too" I say. "Whatever but if you drop out of school you can't live here anymore" she says. "I'll be by to get my things later" I say and shut the door. "So where are you going to stay?" Jade asks. "I don't know Michaels maybe" I say getting in the car. "Do you think they will ever become friends with me the way you did" she asks. "I don't know Jade" I say.
.
.
We arrive at the hospital and see Michael and Calum sitting there. "What are you doing here" I ask them. "We're visiting Ashton" Michael says. "Why" I ask. "Because we need a drummer for our band" Calum says. So their keeping the band. "Also Ashton doesn't know who we are but he remembers you two" Calum adds.
~Authors note~
So yeah not as long as my other chapters but whatever.
So do you think Michael and Calum will become Jade's friends.