Part 83

"dheere, dheere, haath ko sambhalo" Karishma says while Karika comes out from the car..

Karika looked at Karishma once & says- Kari amma I am perfectly fine, aap please mujhe Zohi ki tarah treat karna band kariye!

Haseena looked at Karishma once & says with a smirk- adat daal do, jab tak yeh gale mei haath latka hua thik nahi hota tab tak aise hi milegi, tumhe, tumhari Kari amma!

Karishma does not react to Haseena's statement, while Karishma yawing hard, & Karika says- waise ghar par jaa kar aap sidha soone jaayiye, mere piche lagkar..

Karishma's cell rings between Karika's talks, & Karishma presses the elevator button, & she picked up the call, & Haseena, Karika listened to Karishma's one sided conversation- ji boliye, (pause) nahi abhi aayi hun hospital se wapas, kiu kya baat hai, (pause) thik hai, hum aate hai, yaa phir ghar par papers bhej dijiye hum signed kar ke bhej dete hai, (pause) confidential hai, thik hai, hum aa rahe hai, abhi! & she cut the call!

Haseena says with concerned tone- Karishma 4 din se aap sooyi nahi hai, thoda aram kariye, baad mei jaayiye!

Karishma not says a word to Haseena & she says- Karika aram karna ghar jaa kar, thodi der ke liye, aur der ho gayi toh khaana bhi khaa lena, humein bhook lagegi toh hum bahar khaa lenge, kuch!

Haseena says with a sad tone & with hope- hum wait karnge, dinner ke liye!

Karishma gives smile to Karika & says- bye! & she again walks towards the car!

Haseena looked at Karishma, till she disappeared by the elevator doors closed, & Karika says with a soft tone- maa did you apologise?

Haseena nod little & says- ek bhi aisa mauka nahi de rahi hai, ke hum unnse maafi mang sake!

Karika says with clam tone- mauka banan padta hai, aisa aap hi bolti hai!

Haseena shook her head & says- wahi bana nahi paa rahe hai!

Karika shook a little & says- hope for the best! Haseena only shook her head..

Late at night, the clock showed the time 11:45, Haseena came out from the kid's room, & she dialled the number Karishma, not picking up her call, she closed her eyes with disappointment & walks towards the living area, while dialling back the number of Karishma, & lights on the table, near to the couch, & her eyes catch Karishma, who is sleeping on the couch, Haseena walks near to the couch, & called Karishma by the soft tone- Karishma..

Karishma side her arm from the head, & Haseena says- aap kab aayi!

Karishma not answered the question of Haseena, & Karishma says with a cold tone- hum bahar se khaana khaa kar aaye hai, aur ab soona chahte hai, soone dijiye, & she turn herself, showing her back to Haseena..

Haseena says with a soft tone- thik hai, lekin yaha par aise sooyie mat, pith akhad jaayegi, aur nind bhi thik se nahi aayegi!

Karishma does not give any reply to Haseena, Haseena waits for Karishma's answer, & expects the answer from Karishma, she hears the snores of Karishma, Haseena stares at Karishma for some moment & walks towards the dining table, & keeps food in the fridge with a sad face, & drink water with brim eyes, & walks towards the room with last glimpse of Karishma!

The next morning, Karishma open her eyes, & looked at Zohi near the couch with the mug, she gives tired smile to Zohi, & Zohi give big smile & Karishma held the mug in her hand, & carefully keep on the table, & hold Zohi's arms & made her seat on her waist & asked with tired tone- kaisa hai mera baccha!