Part 63

"kaisi ladki hai yeh, kab se paas bula rahi hun, toh paas aa hi nahi rahi hai, puchti hun toh bolti hai, ke maine tumhe aur isski maa ko daant hai, aur mai usse bhi daantungi iss liye paas nahi aa rahi hai" Noorjahaan says in complaining tone..

Haseena looked at Zohi, & rise up her eyebrows, & Zohi shook her head, yes, and Haseena says with a smile- nahi daant lagayigi!

Zohi asked with a husky tone- sacchi!

Noorjahaan says with irks tone- arye, tumhari momo par bhi yakeen nahi hai kya abhi!

Zohi looked at Haseena with a grumpy face, & says with an innocent tone- dekho yeh aisi daant lagti hai..

Haseena says with calm tone- ammi aap aise chilakar kiu bol rahi hai, woh darregi nahi toh kya karegi!

Noorjahaan says with irks tone- pyar se pucha bhi tha, aur bulaya bhi tha, aayi nahi, toh ab tumhi bolo kaise usse bulau!

Haseena looked at Zohi & pleads with her through her eyes, & Zohi shook her head & asked Noorjahaan- aap daantoge toh nahi na!

Noorjahaan shook her head in no, & Zohi looked at Haseena, & she nod a little & Zohi takes step towards Noorjahaan & Noorjahaan said with a soft tone- aate samay woh bag lekar aao!

Zohi look back to Haseena, & Haseena holding the bag in her hand, Zohi took the bag from Haseena's hand, & walked to Noorjahaan, & stood beside the bed, Noorjahaan caressed her palm on the face of Zohi & says- pyari bacchi ho, thoda sa bhi pareshaan nahi kiya subhe se, & she pulls out some money from pocket, & tries to give Zohi, Zohi interlock her both hands to back & shook her head in no..

Noorjahaan says with soft tone- lo, shagun hai, maana nahi karte hai!

Zohi nod in no & says- mumma ne naa kaha hai paise lene se!

Noorjahaan says with stern tone- tumhare mumma ki ammi hun, kaise maana karti hai, mai dekhti hun, yeh pakdo, aur jo chahiye woh le lo!

"le lo, le lo kuchikoo, nani ammi ke haath se ek paisa bhi nahi chuthta hai" Karika says while entering the room!

Noorjahaan looked at Karika & says- tumhare liye bhi nikal ke rakhe hai, samjhi, & she forward hand to Karika!

Karika & Haseena exchanged a surprise look & Karika asked- nani ammi 360o degree se ghumi hai, ekdum se kaise change ho sakti hai aap, doctor ne injection mei kuch aur milkar lagwaya tha kya!

Noorjahaan says with irks tone- aisi juban chalati ho, iss liye mujhe aisa chilana padta hai tum par, iss liye bolti hun..

Karika says with mimic tone of Noorjahaan- baap ka saaya bhi hona chahiye, nahi toh aisi hi bigadti rahegi!

Zohi started giggling while keeping her palm in her mouth, & Noorjahaan look Zohi with stern eyes, & Zohi stop giggling, & Noorjahaan gives a warm smiled to Zohi, & Zohi smiles back, Haseena gives smiled & walks out of the room, & she looks Karishma, who parked the car, & she walks out from the café..

Before Karishma asked anything, Haseena held Karishma's hand, & dragged her with her to the backyard of the café, & made Karishma stand near to balcony, Karishma looks the scenario, & started to smile, & Haseena says with a soft tone- yeh kitna khoobsurat pal hai, aapko baata nahi sakti thi!

Karishma looks once at Haseena & says- thank you, iss khoobsurat pal ka hissedaar baanane ke liye!

Haseena smiled, & looked after Karishma's happy tears..

Karishma turned to go, & she bumped into Haseena, Karishma says with a soft tone- chaliye!

Haseena nodded no, & she hold Karishma's arm, Karishma was surprised by the act of Haseena, & she asked in a whispering tone- kya hua!

Haseena does not say a word, & she little bend near the face of Karishma, Karishma close her eyes, to the closeness of Haseena, her hot breaths touched near the cheekbone of Karishma, Haseena stared at Karishma for a moment & she brushed her lips with Karishma, Karishma does not react by the act of Haseena, Haseena tight her grip on Karishma's arm, & softly captured Karishma's lips, which is slightly apart after she brushing the lips, Karishma feels the lips of Haseena on her lips, & she holds Haseena by the waist & feels the moment slowly, slowly Haseena started to sucks Karishma's lower lips, they both going to lose in the moment, & same time cracker sound made them realized the place, & they both stop kissing, Karishma touched her forehead with Haseena, with closed eyes, both catch the fresh air to control their breaths, & Karishma gives smooch on Haseena's lips & says- thank you!

Haseena smiled with closed eyes, & kissed Karishma's forehead & Karishma says with a soft tone- andar chalte hai!

Haseena shook her head, & entwines her finger with Karishma, & they both walk towards the café..

"yes, I won koko" Zohi says with an excited tone!

Karika says with irk tone- don't call me koko kuchikoo, nani ammi aap bhi kya, isske samne koko bol rahi hai!

Noorjahaan says with a firm tone- arye, bachpan se bolte aaye hai, & she looked at Karishma & Haseena together, who entered the room..

Karishma gives smile to Noorjahaan, while Zohi runs to Karishma & gives a warm hug, while Karishma comes near to Noorjahaan & asked- ab aapki tabiyaat kaisi hai!

Noorjahaan says with taunting tone- tumhare yaha par aane se pehle tak toh thik thi, ab pata nahi kaisi hogi!

Karishma smiled & seated beside Noorjahaan on the bed edge, & says- Karika humein aur ammi ke pani lekar aao!

Noorjahaan says with irks tone- humein koi pyas nahi lagi hai!

Karishma says with sarcasm tone- ammi paani ki jarurat lagegi, baata rahe hai hum! Tum jaao Karika paani lekar aao! While Karishma signed Haseena to take a seat on the other bed, in front of them, Haseena shook her head a little & take a seat!

Karika gives water to Karishma & keeps the other glass on the table, Karishma drinks the water & asked- ammi ne pet bhar kuch khaaya hai na!

Haseena shook her head in yes, & Noorjahaan asked- mujhe kya bali ka bakar banna rahi ho, jo puch rahi ho, jo puch rahi ho humare khaane baare mei, aur jaise bakre ko halal kara ne se pehle paani pee laya jaata hai, waise humein bhi paani peela rahi ho!

Karishma smiled & says- bali ka bakra aapko nahi, lekin ussko jarur baanange, jisne aapko pareshaan kiya hai!

Haseena gives a confused looked, while Noorjahaan look at Karishma & Karishma blinks her eyes with assurance!