Part 60

Karishma looked around the restaurant for Karika, & she found Karika near the corner, & she looked for the boy's face, & remembered that the same boy, who was with her when she looked at Karika, at the wine shop with her friend group, & she walks towards the table of Karika with stern eyes..

Karika's eyes fall on Karishma, & her stern eyes, she gets up from the chair upset layer, & Karishma looked around them & says- andar khisko..

A boy asked with irk tone- excuse me, lady, what are you doing, it's our table..

Karishma looked boy with stern eyes & says- chup, tamsha khada mat kar, samjha!

Boy gulping his throat, & Karishma takes a seat beside Karika, & says to Karika- baitho neeche!

Karika gulped her dry throat & she take a seat on another chair, while Karishma looked at the boy & asked- naam kya hai!

The boy says with irks tone- who are you, & why would I answer you?

Karishma entwine her finger with each other & says with stern tone- oh beta, jaada hekdi mat dikhav, ek kantap jhadenge na, toh khekda ban jaaoge!

Karika says with a pleading tone- Kari amma!

Karishma looked Karika & says- uss din bhi issye dekha tha, humein tumhare saath, pehli baar jab tum wine shop par beer ke can aur bottle le rahi thi!

Karika widen her eyes with shock, while the boy gulped his throat, & Karishma says, while turning to the boy- naam kya hai bolo!

The boy looked at Karika, & she gives him a pleading looked, & he says- Ishan!

Karishma asked with a stern tone- Ishan ke aage kya hai! sharma, verma, garma, karma! Kya hai!

Ishan gives an upset layer to Karika, & she exchanges a pleading looked with him & he says- Ishan Thakkar!

Karishma shook her head & asked- toh tum bhi peete ho!

Ishan gets up from the chair upset layer & says with panic tone- nahi, nahi, agar aisa kuch kiya toh mujhe ghar se bahar nikal dege, aur saath mei kehenge phir se muh mat dikhna, woh toh uss din Utkarsh ne mujhe aur Karika ko bheja tha usske can aur bottle receive karne, woh humra senior hai, aur saath mei Karika aur mai ek hi project par kaam kar rahe hai, aur woh humein guide kar raha hai, toh uss wajah se interaction hua tha..

Karishma asked another question with a stern tone- toh group ke saath kiu the!

Ishan says with an upset tone- humara common group hai, senior junior ek saath hote hai!

Karishma turned to Karika with anger look, & she shook her head & says- raat ko milte hai!

Karika shook her head yes & Karishma got up from the chair, & says to Ishan- thik se ghar par chod dena, nahi toh tumhe sidha pakdungi!

Ishan pinches his throat & says with an upset layer- pakka!

Karishma nod a little & walks towards the restaurant gate, while Ishan asked Karika- who is she?

Karika smiled & says in a little high pitch- my protective amma!

Karishma heard that, & she started to smile & walks out of the restaurant..

Haseena forwards the glass of water to Noorjahaan, Noorjahaan gulped the water, while Haseena closely looked at Noorjahaan, who looks tired, & Haseena asked- ammi aap thik toh hai!

Noorjahaan says with calm tone- haan, hum thik hai!

Haseena asked with a calm tone- pareshaan kiu dikh rahi hai!