Part 6

Sunray disturbed the sleep of Haseena, she open her eyes, & look her gang, who is in deep slumber of sugary sleep, & her eye catch Karishma & Santu, who running around the café, & she coming out from the café with yawing, while she says- good morning..

Santu says with irks tone- oh, ho, itni alas bhari morning wish mai afford nahi kar sakti..

Haseena says with pouted tone- subhe, subhe insan ko na hass kar morning wish karna chahiye, khud ke liye na sahi, lekin dusron ka din accha jaata hai..

Karishma says with naughty casual tone- lekin samne wala itne alas bhari awaz mei wish kar raha ho toh kya karna chahiye..

"muh dhookar wish karna chahiye" Haseena, Karishma, & Santu looks to Cheetah, who cleaning his mouth with the water, while the same time, splash the water on Rajvir's face..

Rajvir getting up from his sleep with shouting, "jaan, badh aagayi, bacchi ko lekar chalo, jaldi, jaldi"

Same time Mira hit on his arm, who holding her hair in his fist, while getting up from the sudden sleep, he open his eyes, & look around, & found Mira with anger, & he left her hair & mimes, 'sorry' to her..

Everyone laughs on them, while Mira says- good morning guys..

Everyone wish her back, while Billu comes to them with the tray, & says- sab ki mann pasndita coffee..

Karishma shouts by Billu's name- aye Billa..

Billu look her & asked- boliye..

Karishma says with little irks tone- sab ke liye jalim coffee lekar aana, warna, kisika bhi dimag thikane par nahi aayega..

Billu look to Karishma & asked- kya matlab hai aapka..

Karishma look him with stern face, & says- hum hi lekar aate hai, waise bhi tumhe toh nahi samjh aayega, & she walks towards the café kitchen area..

While Santu says- mai bhi aa rahi hun, & she walks behind her..

Mira look to Haseena with lips down & says- humein toh koi puchta bhi nahi hai..

Haseena says while give side hugged to Mira & says- aa jaa mera baccha..

In kitchen:

"kya baat hai, abhi toh baata sakti ho" Karishma asked to Santu..

Santu look to Karishma & says with casual tone- arye baba kuch bhi baat nahi hai..

Karishma look to Santu & asked- toh phir kal raat ko, tumhari aur Cheetah ki aankhon mei jo ek dukh ki kinar dikhi usska kya..

Santu says with little irks- aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, bas, thodi thakan thi aur kuch nahi..

Karishma says with stern face- ab humse jhoot bologi..

Santu close her eyes & says while turn herself to other side- baat mere aur Cheetah ke beech ki hai..

Karishma hold Santu's arm, & turn her to herself & asked- yahi baat humare muh par bolo..

Santu open her eyes with helpless face, & she goes to open her mouth, but Mira & Cheetah's voice break their conversation, & Karishma says- Haseena ko bhi pata chala hai, kal unnhone bhi tumhe aur Cheetah ko waise dekha hai, toh prepare raho, hum toh chod rahe hai, woh nahi chodegi, jab tak baat ka pata nahi chalta hai, thik hai, & she pick the tray of coffee mugs & left the kitchen, Santu close her eyes with upset layer..

Everyone goes pick the coffee mugs from the tray while Karishma says- abye woh mat uthao..

Rajvir asked with confusion- kiu, issmei kya jaher daalkar layi ho..