Chapter 41

*Jimin pov*

The past few weeks had been tiring

The past few weeks had been tiring. Taking Ani to appointments and helping Clara with the baby was a lot of work, on top of my actual job. Thank god it was Saturday. Yoongi was snoring lightly in my ear. I sighed and rolled over.

"Everything okay?" Yoongi said without opening his eyes.

"Youre snoring and I'm tried." I rubbed my chimmy's ears and looked over at him.

"Want me to go sleep on the couch?"

I shook my head no. "No it's fine"

"You haven't slept much the last few weeks Jimin, I'll go to the couch. Get some rest." He leaned over kissing me. I smiled.

"Thanks Yoongs." I mumbled as he rolled out of the bed.

"Night Jiminie." He chuckled as I started falling back to sleep.

I woke up to a light knock on my bedroom door a few hours later

I woke up to a light knock on my bedroom door a few hours later. "Come in." I yelled my voice crackling from a dry throat.

The door opened and there stood Ani. "Hey." She smiled.

"Whats up?" I sat up holding my Chimmy.

She walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "Can't believe you still sleep with that. Actually I can't believe you still have it." She smiled and grabbed Chimmy from my hands.

"Give him back." I took him from her. "He's fragile."

She chuckled and blushed. For being very pregnant, she didn't look it. Her stomach was somehow flat, she looked beautiful.

"What?" She giggled. "Stop staring at me."

"You're glowing Ani."

She rolled her eyes. "Not quite."

"So is there a reason you woke me up?"

She threw herself on the bed. "I'm bored."

"Hang out with Clara and the baby."