Chapter 29*

*jimin pov*

*smut (almost the entire chapter you can skip this chapter any important parts of the storyline will be discussed in the next chapter)

I had a few hour window before Clara was supposed to be home to see her mother. I had time to apologize to Yoongi. I gave a small smile when I saw his car out front of the house.

I happily jogged into the house with a bouquet of his favorite flowers. I shook the jitters off and opened my front door. Only I didn't expect what I seen or heard.

Moans were filling the entry way. I paused and stood there for a minute. I knew who both of those moans belonged to, Ani and Yoongi.

I stepped up to my living room where Yoongi had her bent over our ottoman and was fucking her doggystyle. I blinked to make sure I was seeing this.

"Glad you could finally join us." Yoongi smirked at me.

I knew he was mad, but this seemed childish even for him. Last time things like this happened... things didn't end well.

"I want you both." Ani moaned.

My own body betrayed me. I could feel my dick twitch and grow slightly. I sighed. "No way."

"Jimin stop being a fucking pussy and get over here." Yoongi demanded.

I didn't want to but my legs betrayed me. I found myself standing next to Yoongi. Who used one hand to pull my shirt off, then pull me close to him. Fuck. This was hot.

I pulled my pants off, my erection gently hitting me from the pull. "You wanted to cheat on me right Jiminah?" Yoongi looked mad as he bit his lip making eye contact with me.

"No, that was never

"No, that was never..."

"Shut up Jimin." Yoongi pushed me towards Ani's head.

Ani grabbed my leg and pulled me so her face was right in front of my dick. Without warning she grabbed it and gently put my tip in her mouth swirling around her tongue. My head went backwards at the sensation.

"See Jiminah, you could have just asked to fuck this bitch together. You know I'd say yes." Yoongi sounded almost like he was growling through the words which made it hotter. I leaned back causing me to go deeper into her throat. She gagged but immediately went back to the pace she was going.

"Fuck." I moaned as her hand glided up and down with her mouth. Her moans causing vibrations to go up my spine. I could feel myself about to cum, unfortunately for me Yoongi knew that look on my face and pushed me away.

"Oh no you don't." Yoongi bit his lip. "Not fucking yet."

I stood there and watched as Yoongi pounded himself into her. I felt jealous and horrible. I cheated on him. This was my payback. And it killed me to sit here watching it. I closed my eyes.

"Open them now Jimin or I'll throw divorce papers at you."

My eyes shot open. Divorce papers? He didn't mean that. No fucking way he meant that. However I as well knew Yoongi's facial expressions. He was about to cum. I held onto to the fact in about a minute he would pull out and end this.

He let his head fall back as he pumped into her grabbing her hips. Soft moans coming from his mouth. Her moans loudly filling the house. "Fuck Ani I'm gonna cum." He growled out.

I awaited him pulling out but instead he thrusted deeply into her and let out one last moan. I knew what he did, and I knew the game he was now playing. I walked over to them and pushed him away from her. She rolled onto her back and glared at her before I got onto my knees and pulled her legs onto my shoulders and began to eat her core.

Yoongi watched with his mouth agape, slightly shocked. Then amusement fell over his face as he intertwined his fingers through my hair and gently guided my head. Ani's moans loudly filling the room. She was coming more undone from my tongue than the whole time Yoongi was fucking her. That made me smirk. I looked up and made eye contact with Ani with my smirk.

Her head shot back as she too grabbed my hair and screamed, "Jimin I'm gonna fucking cum." I closed my eyes as her juices filled my mouth. Fuck you Yoongi. Was all I could think. I felt her legs relax around my shoulders and I gently pulled them off of me. I pulled back and wiped my face with my hand.

I got up and began walking away leaving them both dumbfounded

"But you didn't cum." Yoongi yelled after me.

I chuckled. "I accept my punishment, now we're even." Then I walked away to my bedroom and let myself drop against the bedroom door and cry. Hysterically cry.

What are we doing Yoongi? We've done nothing but love each other for years. I had to pull myself together because Clara should be here soon. She can't know what just happened.

But what even did just happen? And why does Ani seriously bring out the worst with everyone around her?

AN; there will most likely be no more smut mentioned in this book as it is Clara's book, I just wanted some Jimin moments for fun 😭 anyways hope you enjoyed and feel free to check out my new book ill be finishing up after this one!