Chapter 18

*timeskip 1 month*

I had been feeling like shit lately and my period was late

I had been feeling like shit lately and my period was late. I knew what this meant however I wanted to ignore the idea of it. I couldn't sleep either.

"Appa?"

"Yes?"

"I need a favor." I bit my bottom lip. "I need a pregnancy test before class."

He sighed. "I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Once I hung up I ran down the stairs to wait for him at the door. I was relieved when the black Hyundai pulled up. I ran to the car to grab the test.

"Not so fast. I'm coming upstairs."

"Appa please don't do this." I sighed and silently begged.

"If you were stupid enough to get pregnant your father or myself needs to know." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He parked his car in front of the dorm and quickly got out. I lead the way up to my room. I snatched the bag with the test and went into my bathroom. "Do you need to watch me pee on it too?"

"Don't be rude."

"If you were a girl you'd have to have taken a billion of these."

"Actually I'm the one that fuc-"

"Ah don't. I don't want to hear it. Keep you and my dads sex life to yourself."

He laughed. "Just hurry up."

I closed the door walked over to the toilet. Just a small stick that can define how the rest of my life goes. Here goes nothing.

I placed the stick once I finished on my sink and washed my hands. "It says to wait 5 minutes." I called out to my appa. "You can come in."

The door opened and he stared at the test along with me. A small digital hourglass spun around the screen. This felt like it was taking forever.