Chapter 26*

*smut

*Jimin pov*

Once I was positive Yoongi fell asleep I crept out of the bed and out of our shared bedroom

Once I was positive Yoongi fell asleep I crept out of the bed and out of our shared bedroom. I had to see her. I had to confirm I'm not crazy. I slipped into the hallway and up to where she was staying. I was cursing Clara for this, cursing Clara for also having plans with Jarad today.

I knocked on her door gently. I had no reply so I turned around and began to walk away.

"Hey." I saw the slim girl walk out from her room, my heart skipping a beat.

"Sorry I just um... shit." I had no real reason why I came up other than to see her again.

"For someone who doesn't want me around." She snake her arms around me. "You sure are making yourself available."

My eyes fluttered between open and closed. Her touch was intoxicating. So intoxicating. Without thinking I leaned down and kissed her. Desperately doing anything I could to not lose contact with her. I fucking loved her. I never stopped loving her. However I also know... I shouldn't love her.

"Fuck Jimin what are we doing?" She pushed me away. My eyes still dazed. My face flushed. What were we doing? "You're married. To a good person. Don't throw that away for me." She looked down. "We aren't good together."

I didn't care. I mean I cared about Yoongi of course. But I didn't care that we weren't good together. Heavily breathing I bent back down to her face and deeply kissed her. She gave into the kiss and I pushed us both into the guest room she was in.

"Jimin." She gasped.

"Shut up." I growled at her and pushed her on the bed immediately kissing her again. Our hands exploring each others bodies.

"You have a new tattoo." She gently ran her hand over my chest. The intertwined ballet slippers and Clara's name. Which lead down to Yoongi's name in Korean. "They're pretty."

I leaned down kissing her neck as her hand traveled to my nevermind tattoo and traced it over my rib. "I still love you Ani." I stared into her eyes.

"I'll always love you Jimin."

*beginning of smut

*beginning of smut

It had been awhile since I was with a woman. Since I was the more dominant one in this situation. It felt oddly powerful. A feeling I didn't know I had missed. Swirling my fingers around her throbbing wet clit I let out a low moan. "Fuck." I whispered.

Without much of a warning she smashed her lips onto mine. And grinded her body against mine letting out a low moan. "Stop taking forever and just fuck me." She whispered. Which sent chills down my spine.

I lined myself up with her entrance and pushed in. Her warm and tight walls around me caused me instantly to moan. "Ani, fuck."

She threw her head back letting out a series of moans and curse words. "Harder." She whimpered in my ear.

I felt my body twitch then grabbed the head board and slammed myself into her as deep and hard as I possibly could. Her hands clawed at my back leaving long claw marks which stung. I didn't mind. I didn't want the contact to end. I wanted to feel her and be as close to her as I possibly could. Moving my hips with a fast pace she'd buck back against me causing us both to sigh out in complete pleasure.

"Fuck Jimin I'm gonna cum." She whispered to me.

I bit my bottom lip and focused on making her feel as amazing as I could. I took one hand off of the bed frame and gently ran it down her stomach to her throbbing core and rubbed it. Her eyes rolled back with pleasure as she screamed while finishing. Her moans making her voice higher pitched than usual.

Sweat dripping off of my forehead and onto her belly I continued to completely make her come undone under my touch until I too felt that familiar pit in my stomach meaning I was about to cum.

I crashed my lips back into hers. Our tongues tangling against each other. I slowed down my pace to savior how it felt a little longer. Her gentle scratches against my back causing me to moan in a pleasurable pain. She was still so fucking beautiful. I was crazy.

"Im gonna cum." I whispered as I threw my head back and road out my own climax. And it felt fucking amazing until a door opened and my eyes met that of my husbands.

"Jimin what the fuck." I heard Yoongi say.

The light flipped on and I jumped off of Ani and onto the floor trying to gather my clothes. "Yoongi." I sighed. Ani looked horrified and under a blanket.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Yoongi looked pissed and slammed the door.

"No Yoongi wait." I croaked out and looked at Ani who now had a smirk on her face. I felt the immediate regret... "no yoongi." I ran with my pile of clothes in my hand after my husband.

"How could you?" Yoongi yelled.

"I'm sorry I-"

"You what Park Jimin?" He looked so mad. "You know what I'm leaving fuck you."

He grabbed the keys off the dresser and went to storm out. I stood infront of the bedroom door. "Please just... don't go."

"Get away from the door Jimin." He yelled at me. He never yelled at me. We never fought. This wasn't us.

"No, you can't leave."

He rolled his eyes and pushed me away from the door. "Jimin fuck you." He looked into my eyes. There was no hatred. Just betrayal and pain. I didn't even try to fight him. I sadly just watched him leave.

I love Yoongi... so why did I do that? He's enough. I don't need Ani....

Something about Ani and I... is we bring out the absolute worst in each other. And I wish I could say I hated that... but I truly do not and thats a dangerous thing for someone like me...

AN; poor Yoongi 🫠 but lets welcome the absolute drama this entails

AN; poor Yoongi 🫠 but lets welcome the absolute drama this entails. Yoongi's pov will be uploaded before I fall asleep as well hopefully.