Chapter 6

"My princess!" My grandmother grabbed me into a huge hug

"Hey grandma." I grinned.

"So you leave for college this Monday."

"Thats right."

"We are so proud of you and everything you've become." My grandpa smiled over at me.

"Thank you grandpa."

"Never say that about me." My uncle Jison who I do not call uncle mumbled jokingly.

"Thats because you do absolutely nothing." My dad laughed.

"Hey, esports is a sport you know."

I laughed and hugged him. We were very close. I'd say he's my only friend. "You win your competition?" I smiled at him.

A grin played out on his face. "You know it."

I giggled and followed him to his game room. Apparently this room used to be dads. Its the famous, where I fell in love with your appa room.

"So." I said. "How have you been?" Jison looked identical to my father too. Just a lot younger.

"Fine I guess."

Jison loved video games. He was actually very good at other things too but he didn't love them like he did video games. Video games is to him, what dance is to me. Neither one of us ever wanted to get married either, we had found out love in our interests and that was enough for us.

"Hey clar?"

I looked up. "Hm?"

"What if you find out in college you aren't the best?"

I furrowed my brow. "Why would you ever say that?" I could feel that rage in me fire up.

"Woah woah woah." He backed up. "I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"You're stupid you know that?"

"Ouch." He sighed.

"You're such a loser." I shoved him causing him to bump into his pc and knock it over. Fuck. I covered my mouth. I didn't mean it, something just took over me.

"CLARA!" He yelled dropping to the floor to his busted pc. "Get out." He pointed to the door.

"But... I'm-"

"Get out please."

I felt like a piece of shit. Why did I even get so mad? Tears fell from my eyes and I ran into the other room.

"Clara sweetie." My grandmother called as I ran past her. Jison was behind me.

"She pushed me and broke my pc."

My dad and appa frowned at me. "Clara."

"I'm sorry, I tried to tell him."

"Apology not accepted." He folded his arms across his chest. "Jimin you raised her to be a spoiled brat."