Chapter 10

"Lets go bitch we're going to be late

"Lets go bitch we're going to be late." Odette laughed as I got into her car. "No Jarad?"

"I told you earlier he's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes. "Were just friends."

"Sure sure." She laughed. "So if we're enemies which we are why did you want to hang out?"

"We don't have to be enemies you know?" I shrugged. But yes we did. I knew that.

"There can only be one best." She gripped her steering wheel.

Yes, Odette, and thats me. "Or maybe there can be two."

She rolled her eyes. "So whats with your dad?"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"He looks our age and he's hot, also it's always moms dropping their kids off. Whats your story?"

I nodded and folded my arms across my chest and wrapped my thumbs around the seatbelt. "He had me around our age. My moms... my moms dead."

"So your dads like 38?"

"39."

"He's hot." She said looking at the road.

"Gross. Besides he's gay."

"Didn't see that coming." She nodded. "Still he's hot."

"Still gross."

"So like does he have a boyfriend?"

"Husband. Um they've been together since I was born. I think?"

"Is he hot too?"

"Again gross. They're my dads."

"You also apparently have a thing for BBD."

"Bbd?" I tilted my head.

"You're pretty stupid for an AP. You know that?" I rolled my eyes at that. "Jarad he's black, you like black men." She giggled. "More or less the meaning."

"I do not like him like that. My relationship and love is with dance."

"Drop the act goodie two shoes. Nobody just likes dance. We all like getting completely trashed and hooking up, getting high."

I furrowed my brow. "I've never done any of those things."

"Oh sweetie." She made a pouty face as she pulled up to the house. "I really wanted to ditch you but I feel like you'd be a lost puppy here." She turned her car off. "Your boy toy is here." She pointed to Jarad laughing with a group of guys.

"How do you know him?"

She rolled her eyes. "Everyone knows him. He's a flirt. He throws really good parties. And he's really good at rapping."

"Oh." I pursed my lips.

"Would your dad be disappointed if you brought home a rapper?" She laughed getting out of her car.