level 27

Half an hour of vandalizing my best friend's face with pens later, Grover, sadly woke up... with an eye patch, buck teeth, a very bushy mustache, and a clown wig we glued to his head.

After we got rid of all of that, we started to actually be productive.

I first reached into my inventory to pull out the thyrsus I got from the tombs. And for anyone that doesn't know what a thyrsus is, it's a stick with a pinecone jammed on one end.

Name: thyrsus (replica)

Bio: the thyrsus, despite its peculiar appearance and name, is a powerful magical instrument that's wielded by the 12th Olympian dionysus. This magical tool allows druids to strengthen and focus there magical power

Attributes:

Staff of dionysus: all dionysus spells cost 30% less MP

Druidic focus: nature magic costs 10% less MP

Okay, so it's more than a stick with a pinecone jammed into it. But what's more impressive is Grover's title. 'The chosen one of Pan'.

Title: chosen one of Pan

You are destined to find the lost lord of the wild

Nature magic costs 25% less MP

I observed the gifts from the fates, all of which were amazing gifts, well, two were, the dungeon key was kind of, eh.

Name: blue cookie

Bio: out of spite to her abusive husband gabe, and to comfort her beloved son, sally jackson made blue cookies. To percy jackson, these were symbols of his mother's love, and as such were one of the only things that let him endure the torture that was his childhood

Name: spell scroll: (inferior) divine duplication

Description: once a day you are able to mimic one ability of an immortal or divine artifact for half an hour

(note: you can only mimic the powers of immortals that are within 5 meters of you)

(note: using this spell will cost all your MP)

(note: the power that has been mimicked will be much weaker than the original power)

(note: you must be level 18 or above to learn this spell)

(note: only the champion of the morai can learn this spell)

Name: the endangered dungeon key

Bio: this is an item crafted by the fates as a gift for their champion, this key leads and grants access to a dungeon created by the fates.

(note: the dungeon entrance is in central park)

I admit the key made me curious, even if it was the least interesting of the three items.

The key to the tombs led me to a graveyard, which seemed to take me to a whole other world, and then it spits me out somewhere else in the world.

So what will the endangered key do? Where exactly will it take me? And how many dungeons will it grant me access to?

And another question I have is this dungeon a real place? The tombs might be real, or at least the tomb of the damned was. So is this dungeon also real? The description of the key hints otherwise.

While i was thinking this Annabeth was thinking about her options for powers. I couldn't be sure but she'd probably pick the two abilities that would most likely prove how effective she'd be on the quest.