level 1

After thoroughly reading and re-reading the screen, I decided I was insane and jumped out my window, dying on impact.

   Kidding, If you couldn't tell, instead I opened up my status where it showed:

Percy Jackson

hp: 100

mana: 100

stats:

strength: 5 (+5) =10

dexterity: 6

Vitality: 10 (+5) =15

Intelligence: 4

Wisdom: 8

luck: 0

Titles:

Gamer body: sleep gives 100% of HP and MP and cures curable and minor afflictions.

(AN: I have read way to many where he starts with minimum levels, and he isn't the scrawniest person, and he can't be considered one int he is in six grade.)

   looking over this, I was quite disappointed with my luck, but I agreed with it, nevertheless.

   Quickly, I thought of a plan. I was going to power level luck and become undefeatable, then I will power every thing else on the side, because I want to be overpowered, so I can help mom out and get rid of Smelly Gabe and mom can go to college, because unlike me, she is actually smart.

   Step one: I need to figure out how to level up my stats. Intelligence will be improved by learning stuff, surprisingly enough, strength is self explanatory, I lift weights and other things. The problem is wisdom, as I have no clue on how to level it up. (An: yes, I am very much asking for help with this.)

   With my plan for today in mind, I set out on my journey, to help my mom.

   Suddenly, Grover burst through the door, sweating like a goat. "Where have you been, it's two minutes to our next class, you don't need more detentions right now.

   Ping: Quest opportunity. Get to class on time.
Rewards:
No detention,
One int point

On failure:
Detention,
A bad letter home to Sally

   Do you accept.

   'I have to, if I fail, mom will be disappointed in me,' was the thought racing through my head as I raced to class.

   As I burst through the door, the bell rang, meaning I technically wasn't late.

   ping
Int +1
4+1=5 int

"Jackson," a stern voice rang. It was the math teacher from hell, Mrs. Dodds. It was her nickname among both the students and teachers due to her harsh detentions." You were almost late, sit down."

   As I sat down, I realized that if I could pay attention, I would gain more int points.

   At the end of the day, I had three notifications. All of them read

   Ping
Due to trying to learn, you have gained one int point.
7+1=8

   After my final class, Grover came up to me stating," nice job paying attention today, what changed?"

   "Err," I stammered, thinking of a reason." I don't want to upset my mom more, so I'm trying to do better?"

   Ping, "oh dear God, what now.'
New skill found, lying.
Level one,
chance of success, luck-enormity of the lie.

   Lie success, due to Grover's near inability to detect lies.

   "Nice job man, I bet your mom will be real proud of you," Grover exclaimed, surprised.

"See you around, man" I said, walking away to experiment with my new found powers.