level 10

And that's how I ended up spending my day exploring the labyrinth.

I just went in and picked a direction, I then followed that direction which led me to Rome, not the actual Rome but instead some place that looked like ancient rome.

Coliseums, giant temples, purple banners with SPQR on them, the works.

I'm pretty sure I even saw some people in armor fighting in the colosseum.

I would've wandered around the city but I didn't want to be caught. If this is some sort of replica of Rome then I do not want to get caught and be branded as a POW and enslaved.

Another thing that encouraged me to leave was the armless-statue that was yelling at me.

After that... experience I tried to retrace my steps.

I couldn't retrace my steps.

I guess that's part of the labyrinth's charms, to make people lost forever.

But still I could find my way back, I doubt the illusions of the labyrinth could counter the power of the fates.

I toggled the 'champion of the morai' title and decided to follow the threads of fate. If I can't retrace my steps I'll just follow the thread that leads home.

Most strings seemed to lead one direction, using the right fork, but one single strand came from riptide, and there were also a few that went in other directions.

Now I could either do the reasonably safe thing where I follow the biggest collection of strings back to yancy. But since when do I do anything reasonable or safe?

So I followed some of the strings that stray away from the main collection. The first one led me to a navy base which I somehow just knew was Concord naval Weapons Station, located in california.

After that one i went down a path that led me to the middle of a forest. There wasn't anything special about the forest itself, but the string led me through the forest towards a campsite with silver tents.

From a distance it seemed like it was all girls, with the exception of a few wolves and eagles.

I tried to creep closer to get a better look which failed terribly because I stepped on some dry leaves. Somehow they all heard that and in unison looked in my direction.

That creeped me out, I was 50 meters away and yet all of them heard it. but what scared me more was the fact that one of them shot an arrow at me. Or more specifically she shot an arrow that scratched the top of my head.

- 10 damage

This was followed by the small camp letting out a very loud war cry which resulted in me running as fast as I could back to the labyrinth while I also dodged a barrage of arrows. Well, I dodged most of them.

Some went through my body, which gamer's body repaired, others just grazed me. I almost had one go through my head but fortunately I tripped on a rock but I rolled back on my feet instead of faceplanting like an idiot. My luck is working for me already, or maybe that might've been bad luck.

But the point is I escaped, and I got 5 more VIT and DEX for my troubles.

The next led me to some casino with a huge neon lotus sign at the front, the string led inside of it and I felt the need to just go inside but still, it reminded me of Lamia. It looks perfectly normal but gives off an unnerving aura.

I decided to use observe on it which gave me this.

Name : the lotus tree / lotus hotel and casino