level 18

I explored camp, I already knew my way around it but that was on a map, it wasn't the actual buildings.

I walked around and saw all the buildings. The fighting colosseum, I went there first to give Luke the letter and explain who it was from but he didn't seem to like it.

After that I went to the other buildings, more specifically the large strawberry field, the stables, the canoe lake, the dining pavilion, and the archery field.

But there was one place I wanted to go that no one else knew about. I knew that because it wasn't on the map annabeth gave me.

The grove of dodona.

It was part of the aftermath of the titanomachy, and like most things involved in it it's shrouded in mystery, nothing is actually clear about it. The only things known is that it was the first grove to exist on earth, planted into the ground by rhea.

It's said that the trees speak to travelers, either imparting ancient wisdom and prophecies, or madness and insanity.

Good thing my head is madness and insanity proof.

I stood at the border of the forest and activated CotM.

Coming from my chest there were many strings but 2 stood out, the first was a small stream of water that fled into the forest running away to some secret lair.

The second was a wisp of green smoke that calmly flowed into the woods, beckoning me to follow into its secret that's hidden far into the woods.

I'm supposed to spend the night at the grove but it's about mid day, so I guess I have time to explore.

I took a step into the woods and was met with this.

You are entering: the forest of camp half blood

Would you like to activate dungeon mode?

yes/no

I contemplated it for a moment, as I said I have time to explore, and I'm really curious about the string of water.

"No"

I walked through the forest, winding through all the trees.

I eventually got to a small cliff overlooking a beach, about 12 meters high. It was a great view but I knew that this wasn't the thing that the string was leading me to. It was a gut feeling.

I searched around for something but there was nothing, and the string just takes a nose dive into the water, I guess I only have one option.

Son of the sea has been activated

+500 HP

+500 MP

50 HP regen / second

50 MP regen / second

I took a nosedive myself.

I swam around and saw the string, even underwater it was clear, distinct and separate from the rest.

I decided to follow it into an underwater cave, really there wasn't much in the cave, rocks, dirt, oh, and an entire naval base.

When I entered the cave I noticed a large air pocket, extremely large. I swam up to it and was amazed to see what I saw.

The doors were lined with colonnades that had trident shaped tops, the walls seemed to be decorated with wave-like designs.

The colonnades held torches, like, actual medieval torches. And they all still had their flame, I'm guessing they were magical.