level 6

I looked down at the robot, now either I could run away, or...

I kicked it over

It was walking on wheel's, why would I run from it when I could just knock over?

After all, water fries electronics, we are underground, and I can control water.

Reaching out to find water, I brought one cubic meter of water, my upper limit because whatever gave me this system isn't American.

Skill used:

Water control

-50 MP

I reached out for the water and tried to take it from the earth. It took a moment for the water to make its way through the dirt but after it found me, I yeet it into the robot, frying its circuits.

Or so I thought, apparently Daedelus made his robots waterproof, very annoying. But admittedly pretty smart.

At least it can't get up.

I have to shut my mouth.

The robot melted itself again, and regrow itself? This time with a working set of legs

Getting reformed, the robot whirrs angrily and starts to charge, trying to headbutt me in the nuts, the highest place the robot can reach.

A simple, but effective strategy. But not if I kick it again.

Knocked over, the robot starts hissing, spurting oil at me, but still I just managed to dodge, leaping to the right into a wall. Using observe, I looked for the thing's weakness and how much health it had. I was disheartened to see

Name: Bob

Race: Daedalus bot (type (mimic))

Race: N/A

Stats:

Age: 0

HP: 250/300

MP:0/0

Str: 10

Vit: 10

Dex: 10

Int: 1

Wis: 0

Luc:0

Bio : a robot created by Daedalus, master of the Labyrinth. Able to mimic common items, this bot was made to protect the labyrinth from all who enter.

Attribute's :

Water proof : electronics are waterproof

Inanimate shape : it can shape-shift into inanimate objects

Liquid metal : it can melt itself and reconstruct itself

in order to change forms and sometimes make minor adjustments

Self Destruct: once it hits half health, the Bot will explode violently due to being out matched

Difficulty: Easy

Ok, if I can get it to 150 health, I can make a wall of water to seperate myself, then I win and can get out of this gods forsaken place.

Do I just kick it? No, that would put me right next to the blast.

If I make the wall early, and crush the bot against the wall, then the bot would be far away, and badly damaged enough to explode.

I reach out for the water that I threw out earlier and will it to my hand in the form of a large flat wall. Throwing the wall forwards, it rams the bot against the far wall of the room, leaving it badly damaged.

Suddenly, I was blinded by a massive explosion and was deafened by the ear-piercing sound.

+300 EXP

I looked at the wall and saw that it was completely blown up. Only the rubble and soot remained. As I looked through the hole, I saw a potential exit. A doorway that leads to nowhere, just a wall with a blue glowing triangle at its center. I just don't know where it leaves me.

Hesitantly, I step forward to it, remembering the quest notification calling it an exit/ entry, would this lead me outside or into a deeper part of the labyrinth.

I took another hesitant step and noticed I stepped on something, not dirt.

I look down and see a glistening piece of bronze, the same bronze the bot was made of it. Wasn't exactly small, only big enough for the diameter to cover my arm.

And sitting next to it was a 300$ wad of cash, i'm definitely coming back here

'Observe'

Object: celestial bronze plate

Bio : celestial bronze, one of the few materials capable of harming the gods and monsters of this world

Attribute's :

Divine metal: any weapon made of celestial bronze will do bonus damage against monsters(+50%).

Divine metal: any weapon made of celestial bronze is unable to injure mortals, either clear-sighted or blind.

Wasn't mr. b- Chiron's sword a divine metal?

Better yet, could i turn this into a weapon to defend myself with.

I pick it up and put it into my inventory, thinking about what i could turn it into, i could only really think of a shield, i can't exactly say i know how to make a sword but i can turn a sheet of metal into a shield, how complica-

If i want to make it easier for myself i shouldn't finish that thought

I shake my head and go back to the task at hand.

I walk forward immediately and feel tired, how I don't know why. It was one step. How can I be this tired?

I look behind me to see a long corridor stretching on for what I could only assume to be 100 meters.

Did I just run and not even realize it? What kind of illusion is that?

I ignore that i just reach for the triangle.

Would you like to exit the Labyrinth?

Yes / no

I press yes and feel myself get violently pulled out into... a McDonald's?

My brightness was still maxed out so everything looked too bright and out of focus.

I turn the brightness down, look around and see other shops that I'm familiar with and I realize where I'm at. But just to check I walked outside the shopping mall and looked around, and sure enough just down the street was a familiar payphone.