level 20

I spent the next few days planning my quest to find the master bolt. Well planning is a strong word.

I know Luke has the master bolt and that a god helped him. I know that people blame Posiedon for the theft of the bolt but no one realizes that something of Hades has also been stolen. And I know that the mastermind behind all of this is Kronos.

What i have to do is retrieve the master bolt and reveal that kronos is rising

What I don't know is where the bolt is, or how to expose Kronos.

How the hades do I do that?

In the myths heroes had to go to their targets to otherwise dispose of them.

Find Medusa's lair and kill her, and everyone knows where Medusa lives.

Go into the labyrinth and slay the minotaur. The crete's literally forced the Greeks into the labyrinth.

Kill the chimera. I wonder where the chimera is, probably over there in the giant field of ash and bones.

There are only three groups I could ask that would probably give me the location.

The fates, the all powerful deities that shape and control the will of everyone. And what's better is that I have direct access to them, but apparently they want to see how the story plays out.

Option 2. The grays, three immortal elderly women who share a tooth, and an eye. They're supposed to be incredibly wise and know the secrets of the world, secrets not even Athena knows. The down sides are that they're very spiteful, cryptic, and unwilling to give out information. Also they live on top of a mountain so that may be a problem.

And the third option. The oracle of delphi. Servant of Apollo, and speaker of prophecies. Also very cryptic and very elusive. But still the best chance that I have. One problem, I don't know where she is, and even if I did there's the small chance that a maenad will rip me to shreds.

I can't plan anything, and I don't have any idea where to begin my journey. So all I could do was prepare.

The first thing I think I should do is get claimed by poseidon. That way I could use my powers freely without raising any eyebrows.

And until my quest i should grind my powers. Son of the sea gives me an OP MP boost, more than enough to let me grind. I even had enough time to fill the black pearl's MP requirement.

When i finished my water training, i had to use 5 MP per square meter per minute, i also got a 'skill evolution' stone.

Name: skill evolution stone

Bio: you have trained your skills to their apex, where there's no room left for improvement, and now, it's time to evolve beyond that. With this stone you can enhance and evolve a skill of your choice to something superior.

Attributes:

Skill evolution: evolve one of your skills, thereby expanding it's capabilities and it's overall strength

But I didn't just grind my powers, I also tried to advance my fighting skills.

This is what happened when I shot my bow.

I walked up to the field and grabbed a bow and a quiver. I tried to copy the stance of the people next to me, and aimed for the target.

I pulled back the string, steadied my breathing, and let the arrow fly... sideways. The arrow immediately went left. At least I didn't hit anyone.

Then I got the notifications.

Through your horrible archery skills you have managed to do the following: