45 - Better

Ally's P.O.V.

A little over 3 months have passed. It was the middle of January.

My life lately, hasn't been going well as it completely changed over night. Right now I would've been in my korean language class learning about korean grammar as Aria turns to me to complain about how much she hated it. But instead, I'm back behind a chair giving people haircuts.

I used to enjoy my job, but now it felt like torture. It constantly reminded me of everything that I left behind; realizing how close I really was to my goal.

I haven't been in contact with anyone at all, besides Jimin. But before he showed up, I changed my number and deleted almost all of my social media.

It was easier to delete everything and be untraceable. It was also easier for me to not keep up with the guys (again, before Jimin showed up).

Now that I think about it, Jimin really did throw my plan out the window.

But way before that, not keeping up with the guys was a way to help me move on. I figured that if I didn't know anything about them, I could stop thinking about Jungkook.

I was obviously stupid to think that. I live in L.A. Almost everywhere I went, I would see posters of them, I'd see Army's and overhear them talking about the guys. For God sakes, my own sister would call me talking about them nonstop.

And then, they made their own Instagram accounts. Unfortunately, Instagram was the only social media that I didn't delete. It made forgetting Jungkook even harder.

No matter how many times I've told myself to not look at his account, I caved in. Just to my luck, he updated frequently, especially on his stories.

Even though I knew that I shouldn't be basically stalking him, strangely enough, seeing him getting on with his life was helping me move on too. Seeing how he was continuing with his life and career like usual and getting to do everything he's always wanted to do assured me even more that I made the right choice. Since then, some of the pain slowly washed away.

Then Jimin showed up.

Originally, I wouldn't be having contact with anyone back in South Korea, but sometimes things don't happen the way you plan. I'm just glad that the person who I have contact with is him.

He has always been someone who I could trust and lean on for whatever reason. He's always been there for me. I always felt comfortable with him. Even at our first encounter, he made me feel comfortable.

He was my safe space.

Especially now, since he was the only one that knew about my whereabouts. Ever since he found me, everything has become easier and bearable. He showed up when I needed someone the most.

Our bond over these past months has grown so much more than before. There wasn't a day that we wouldn't talk with each other, even if it was for 2 minutes. Talking to him is what I look forward to every day because I knew that I could count on him to make me smile and forget about my life for a moment.

He suddenly made everything better.