37 - Reason

Jimin's P.O.V.

Me: Why didn't you tell me you were quitting?
Me: What happened?
Me: Where are you?
Me: Ally, what's going on?
Me: I'm getting really worried
Me: Answer me pls
Me: Why did you leave?
Me: Why aren't you answering me back?
Me: I just want to know that you're okay
Me: Please come back

Today was the fifth time that I've looked at the texts that I've sent Ally. In some way I hoped, that if I looked long enough, she'd answer eventually. That small ounce of hope that I have is what's been keeping me going.

For some reason, ever since she left, my mind keeps going back to the conversation we had a few months ago beside the Han River. I remember clearly hearing her say that Seoul was her home now and she couldn't imagine herself leaving. So why did she leave after saying all that?

Something was wrong.

As I put my phone down and start to rub my temples, I hear Yoongi walk into the studio. He doesn't waste time on getting to work. I watch how he starts to work and remember how he was close with Ally too. He somehow always seemed to be there when she was in tough situations.

Standing up from the couch, I seat myself right next to him.

"Do you think that it's weird how Ally just left without telling anyone?"

"Yes." He answered without looking at me.

I'm not the only one.

"But if she left like that, there must have been a reason."

But exactly what was the reason?...

"Ally and I talked a couple months ago and I just can't stop thinking about it. She told he how Seoul was her home. Also, she wanted to debut so badly and worked hard for it, so why would she just throw everything away and leave?"

Yoongi stops working and turns his chair to face me. As he crosses his arms and legs, I knew that he was thinking about something.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Everything was becoming more and more suspicious as time went by. There was no doubt that Ally had her mind set to debut, but hearing how she called this place her home, made me rethink about everything I know.

There was definitely something to cause her to pack up her things and leave so quickly. What exactly happened? Did she suddenly change her mind? Or did someone make her leave?

Suddenly, I start thinking back to that trainee who always seemed to be involved with Ally.

"What if she left because of someone?"

Jimin's words were enough to pull me away from my head.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember the evaluation where Ally fell in the middle of her performance? Well, she didn't mess up by accident. One of the trainees tripped her on purpose. That's also not the only incident where I've seen her do that to her. There's many more, but it all just seems to be done out of jealousy. At least that's what it looked  like to me."

I sit there silencd. This whole time, I thought I was the only one who knew about what really happened at the evaluation. That trainee always gave me bad vibes and I didn't like it at all. Her intentions were always bad, especially towards Ally, thus me warning her to stay away from that psycho.

But even with this new information, I decided to keep quite and not tell him what I know. For now, it was best to keep everything to myself and try to put the pieces together.

Did Ally leave because of that trainee? Did something more serious happen between them?

Was Ally threatened?

New questions were emerging now, but unfortunately they could not all be answered at this moment. Whatever happened to Ally, I was going to find out. I need answers; we all need answers. But for some reason Ally leaving because of someone seemed to be the only logical answer up until now.