9 - Jealous

Ally's P.O.V.

"Ah man, I think I'm going to throw up."

Aria, Bella, and I were currently on our way to the special evaluation that we have been working our butts off for.

Bella, as always, looked calm and confident with no ounce of nervousness showing. Aria on the other hand, well, she looked like she was going to pass out from how nervous she was. As for me, I was terrified, but was trying hard not to show it.

"Hey, I'm going to head to the bathroom real quick, but I'll catch you guys in a bit."

They both nod in response and soon we were waving goodbye to each other as I speed walked my way to the bathroom. Making my way to the mirror, I touch up my makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail.

After I was finished, I looked straight ahead in the mirror, carefully observing myself. I took a few deep breaths to try to calm myself down as I felt myself shaking.

"You can do this." Whispering softly to myself, I let out one last breath and put on my 'game face.'

Packing everything up, I head to the exit, feeling more confident than when I walked in. As I grabbed onto the door handle and pulled, I was surprised to find the door not opening.

That's weird.

I tried to push the door, thinking that maybe I was just stupid but, the door wouldn't open either.

I started to push and pull the door frantically, only for it to not open. At this moment, anxiety was quickly consuming me since I couldn't believe this was happening to me on such an important day like this.

My phone.

Quickly, I searched my pockets and my bag to see if my phone was there only to find no trace of it at all. Memories of me leaving it in my locker soon start to pop up in my head. Feeling angry because of this, I curse at myself softly.

Trying to calm myself a bit, I started to think about different ways on how I can get out. I start to look around the bathroom carefully until my eyes land on an air vent at the top of a wall above the counters. Quickly, I jump on top of the counter to get closer to it.

Observing the vent at a closer view, I noticed that it wasn't attached by any screws and knew that it would be almost impossible to open it. Deciding to give it the benefit of the doubt, I wanted to try and open it. Lifting up my elbow, I took a few deep breaths and mentally prepared myself for what I was about to do. It would hurt, but I needed to try and get out, so with all my strength, I banged my elbow on the vent repeatedly in desperate hope of it magically doing something.

After spending some time trying, it was no use. I finally gave up after my failed attempt. My elbow was throbbing in pain and was swollen up and covered in blood.

"F***!"

Getting down from the counter, I head over to the door and immediately start to yell and bang on the door loudly hoping that someone will hear me since this was my last resort.

-_-_-_-_-_-

I could feel my voice about to give out after all the yelling I've done and my hands were getting tired. I'm not sure how long I've been stuck here, but it has felt like an eternity.