42 - No Idea

Jimin's P.O.V.

For the past week, I have done absolutely nothing but stay at home and binge watch a bunch of shows and movies. After returning back home, the company gave me a long break after years of working hard.

Not only that, but we were allowed to open up our on Instagrams. I haven't managed to post anything since I had no idea how it worked. To be completely honest, it scared me, so I've just been using Weverse instead.

The rest of the guys were enjoying their time off. Namjoon was still in the states traveling with his family, while Hoseok and Taehyung were in Hawaii. As for the rest of us, we were here in Korea doing our own things. It felt weird not seeing them everyday, but we're always keeping each other updated on what we're doing.

They'll be some days where Jungkook and I would go out to eat and enjoy each other's company. Although, whenever I hang out with him, I couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt. I've been keeping in contact with Ally every single day; mostly by video calling each other. I knew that I should tell Jungkook, but I was scared that things would change if I do.

We're in a good place right now and I don't want anything to ruin it. I want to keep holding on to the piece of hope that I have; the possibility of starting something more with her. But I could only achieve that by taking things slow and showing her my love in small ways.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I was working on a painting when I get a text from Jimin asking if I wanted to have lunch with him later. After replying to him, I got back to work. As I'm mixing my colors, my mind seems to wonder about Jimin.

He's gotten back to normal and even more cheery when we came back from L.A. Suddenly, I also started to remember the night of our last concert. He was the first to leave from all of us which seemed really weird. Once we all got to our hotel, as I was making my way to my room, I noticed Jimin leaving in a hurry.

Even before we left for the states, he seemed off; almost as if something good happened to him. I knew that Ally leaving affected him just as much as Jungkook, but it was strange how fast he managed to recover from it.

All this thinking about Jimin made me remember about what he told me a few weeks ago of someone being responsible for Ally leaving. After looking into almost every possibility, that was the only one that seemed logical, but no one knows the truth. But there was a way to find out if it was. I had to go talk to one of her friends and get more information, but the problem was that I had no idea how to do that or who to talk to.