Chapter 1: The Creation

Third Person
(Timeline: Ten Years Ago)

Y/N screamed in pain as she felt the tormenting bite the cloaked girl gave. Her eyes felt like they will go out of her eye socket. Her neck feels like tearing and her breathing became more abnormal.

Y/N did nothing but screech. The girl standing in front of her, looking down at her with a satisfied smile.

It took a long while as Y/N stopped
yelling. She's catching up her breath as it slows down. Y/N started to feel a strange reaction in her body. Her eyes went bloody haze as a thirst for blood runs through her throat. She can feel her saliva pooling inside her mouth because of the yearning to drink fresh blood.

The girl went down on her knees and made Y/N look at her by tilting her head. The hunger in Y/N's eyes is very visible. Sharp teeth thrived on Y/N making the girl grin even more.

"Such a beautiful creation. You're making me so crazy." the girl gushed holding Y/N in her defined jaw.

Her wide eyes showed an obsession with her 'creation'. The glow in her eyes is as if she's holding the most valuable thing she has.

Suddenly, the moment was cut when an old guy saw them. It seems like he is just nothing but a normal person who's close to his death already.

"Ladies! Help me, my family was attacked by the vampires! Please, they are dying!"

The two girls looked at the poor man. Their clothes were shattered and sweat was all over his body, a sign that he's been running to escape.

Instead of helping the old man, the worse thing happened. The girl halted back, still, eyes on the old man while Y/N was completely not in herself.

The girl already knows what will happen next. She watched as Y/N run to the helpless man while the old guy started to realize that they aren't the right person to ask for help.

She smiled devilishly as Y/N sunk her sharp teeth into the old man's neck. No regrets were seen in her eyes, just pure hunger and enthusiasm as she tasted the blood straight from the man's neck.

The body of the old man slammed on the ground and his body started to react to the bite he received. He's shuddering and his veins started to show up.

Y/N's consciousness went back as she saw the same reaction she had seen to her friends and mother before they died.

And just like how she saw it, the old man stopped shaking. Showing that the man already come to his death.

The regrets and terror sink in Y/N as she smells the blood on her. A trace of blood was left on the corner of her lips.

She fell to her knees as she stared at the lifeless body she caused. She can't believe how she had turned that helpless man to his death.

The other girl walked to Y/N, with a proud smile on her lips. She doesn't even care about that old man. Her eyes were only staring at her creation.

She kneeled to level with Y/N and tilt her head to face her. She wiped the blood remains on the corner of her lips and brushed it on Y/N's lips.

"Well done."

_______

The girl went back to her home carrying the unconscious Y/N. As she got there the vampires went to her with a puzzling look but no one dares to ask.

"Bring her to my room."

"Yes, your highness." The vampire said and get Y/N from the girl.

The girl watched the other vampire as he carry Y/N to her room. Suddenly, another vampire came.