Ch 59: Enjoy Yourself

No on pov:

Gunshots sound out as a car races down a highway, being chased by multiple behind it. The wheels screech as it weaves through traffic, avoiding a collision by seconds.

Driving ahead, the car comes up beside a large semi truck. The smaller car honks before trying to pass it but fails when another car cuts it off.

"Drive straight!" A voice rings out as a window is opened. Damien's upper body pokes out with a MP5 in hand.

"I'm trying. Hard to do so when I have people shooting at me!" Jeremy holds his boyfriend by his belt, keeping him from flying out of the window.

"Then I'll shoot back." The wind blows wildly as Damien aims in and takes shots at the multitude of cars chasing them.

"Oh shit!" Jeremy shouts as the car serves harshly, nearly making them spin out.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Damien ducks shots and fires back, growling at Jeremy through the harsh wind.

"I wasn't before but I might now." Pressing on the gas he speeds ahead and tries to lose the cars behind him.

As he moves past a minivan, Damien lands shots on the tires, taking out 2 of the 3 cars. He laughs but stops when a bullet grazes his cheek. He hugs the side of the door as the other car pulls up closer.

"Bash them!"

"What!? You're still-"

"I said bash them!"

With a loud sigh Jeremy lets go of the man and grips the wheel, leaning to the left before slamming the car into the other. Damien ducks inside just in time as the car rears off and crashes into a random one.

"You take too many risks." Jeremy scolds him, pulling on his ear. Damien hisses and pulls away motioning for him to drive in front of the truck.

"Yea I know but I'm not as bad as Axe." He laughs and slaps the side of the car.

They drive in front of the semi truck with two green masked men in the front seats. The trunk pops open as a large man stands and smiles at the two. Without hesitation Axe jumps from the trunk of the smaller car and onto the front of the truck.

He digs two hatchets into the hood to keep some sort of hold, as to not fall off and roll under the wheels.

"See, he's crazy." Damien points to the madman while Jeremy stares at him baffled.

"I don't like that he does it either!"

Axe scales the front of the truck before climbing on top, moving to the back slowly. A loud creaking metal sound rings out as the back doors to the cargo hold was opened. Three masked men climb to the roof and stare him down, holding guns up to him 

"Jump off or we shoot." One shouts over the loud wind, keeping his pistol aimed at the man.

"There's only three of you." Axe smiles and charges them. They open fire but it doesn't stop the man from charging.

Knocking one off the truck, he ducks low and lodges one of the hatchets into one of the men's legs. He screams as his friend falls off and rolls under the wheels of a car behind them. He aims his gun at the man but is swept off his feet before the shot goes off.

Axe grunts as he feels a bullet hit him from behind. Turning around quickly he throws his free hatchet into the guy's head, making him crumple and fall off the roof.