Ch 45: Distractions

Amilia pov:

I was breathless and messy, I had forgotten what it was like to be with her.

Azrael's body moved on top of me, slow and methodical with every thrust of her hips. Her hands gripped the sheets for dear life as she kept her face buried in my neck. 

The room filled with desperate cries of passion, the sweet love we shared expressing in our moans. I clung to her like she was my lifeline, a need I'd never felt so strong. Heated kisses pressed to my neck, leaving marks and bruises for those to see come morning.

I couldn't form words, the pleasure I felt was too strong. It was just her and I, our body's coming together as one. It made all the pain and suffering feel as though it was worth it.

"Amilia…" She groaned into my neck, her hand squeezing my leg tighter.

"Please… I-I'm so close." My nails raked down her back, I was right on the edge.

She whimpered and nodded, her hips speeding up. She let my leg go and grabbed at the sheets tightly, kissing me when I wrapped my legs around her. My eyes fluttered close as the undeniable need to release was shown in my moans.

She was an animal, a starved and crazed beast devouring its meal. Her hands left trails of fire, her kisses an electric shock, I couldn't contain myself.

With a final buck of my hips I buried my face into her shoulders, broken moans and gasps leaving my lips. She grunted and struggled to breath for a moment, holding my hip as she weakly thrusted into me.

We tried to prolong the high for as long as possible, the feeling better than any drug. Kissing me deeply she rolled her hips slowly, trying to calm herself down. I felt better, I felt better than I have in a long time.

When we calmed down I pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes, she held so much emotion. It was like I could feel exactly what she was feeling. Her smile sent butterflies into my stomach, grabbing my hand she kissed my knuckles and interlocked our fingers.

We rolled over and laid on our sides, gazing into the other's eyes as we caressed each other. She held my hand and pressed light kisses to my fingertips, each one drew a giggle from me. I reached out and caressed her cheek, marveling at the stunning features she carried. 

My hand moved from her cheek to her neck, it traced far enough to touch the necklace she wore. I could recognize it anywhere. It was the one I had gotten her last Christmas. Opening it I found the same picture of myself inside.

"You never took it off?" I closed it and tilted the small locket between my fingers.

"Not once." She watched my hand play with it. Letting it go, I moved myself closer and pushed her onto her back.

I leaned on my elbows and looked down at her, my hair forming a curtain around us. She smiled and brushed some away from my face, her hand smoothing over my jaw.

"You're so beautiful." Her voice was quiet and soft. I smiled and bit my lip, stifling a laugh from the goofy look on her face.

"Is that so?"  I locked her accent which made her snort and pull me onto her chest.

"Yes, it is. Ms. Smartass." I giggled and tried to free myself from her grip but failed to do so. She laughed and tickled me till I nearly cried.

Eventually we tired out and laid still, I rested my head on her chest, gazing up at the ceiling with her. She played with my hair and lightly hummed to herself.