Coward

(Before we begin I'd like to give a shoutout toFlash-fire He gave the idea of using different styles for the breathing style and I forgot to give him a shoutout last time.)

Leondias shoot throwing the blade in his left forward causing it dig into the wall and allow the spartan to bull himself at greater speeds toward the god. Anubis growled as he left back and with a growl raised his khopesh to block the uncoming blade.

A low hissing caught the spartan's attention to see steam coming from their weapons. 'Is that ice?' The spartan thought before swatting the arm away and going to strike the god only for his jackal headed opponent to kick the spartan clear across the arena. Once he landed however he yanked hard on his left blade, not only pulling it back but also collapsing the wall on top of the god had he nod dodged. However as he dodged the wall he was unable to dodge the blade that came flying through the air, slicing into the god's flesh causing him to roar in pain which increased due to the searing pain.

Leonidas then threw his second blade into the god before flicking his wrists launching fiery pluses down the blades erupting in fiery explosions sending the god flying. This happened and again and again until the god smashed into the ceiling. Leonidas pulled hard on the chains of his blade yanking the god free of his hole and flying straight towards Leonidas who raised his fist in preparation.

POW

The fist struck true and Anubis was buried deep in the ground as Leonidas smashed the god into the ground before delivering a barrage of blows on the god's torso, ribcage, spine, neck and all other areas. Anubis however howled belfried gripping his khopesh tightly before giving a frenzy of swings managed to get the spartan to retreat leaving the god panting in pain as he got up, wincing as he did so as blood flowed down his wounds.

"And Leonidas starts this fight off strong and Anubis was barley able to get the spartan to retreat." Heimdall announced with the humans cheering for the spartan while the residents of spartans gave a mighty war cry.

Anubis snarled as he before letting out a mighty blast of ice from his mouth with Leondias twirling his chains like lasso causing it to burn bright and causing the ice to become steam. Leondias however grunted as ice suddenly came flying from the mist causing multiple cuts to appear on the spartan. Growling the spartan narrows his eyes to peer through the mist and was able to see the god swing his weapon once more sending more ice flying through the air.

Grunting the spartan quickly jabbed this blades forward allowing them to shatter and melt the ice, however the ice was to numerous as well as the force behind it to great resulting in the spartan receiving more cuts as he was forced back. Cackling Anubis slowly advanced staying far enough to stay out of reach but close enough to keep the ice coming at max efficiently.

"And just like that the tables have been turned with Leonidas now helpless against the god of the dead's assault!" Heimdall announced with the god's cackling in delight and heckled at seeing the proud king struggle while the humans shouted their own support to the king of Sparta.

'Come now Leonidas, you are better than this.' Xerxes thought with narrowed eyes. 'Show me the strength you did that day on the battle field so long ago.' He thought thinking back to the last day of the battle between his Persian forces and the 300 spartans.

Leonidas the last once alive and looking as if he was already dead himself kept on going, kept on fighting. No matter how many came out him or how many wounds he received. Leondias still fought like a monster intent to kill them all, and it wasn't until the king's head fell from his head did the spartan finally fall.

'Those wounds are nothing compared to what you received that day Spartan.' Xerxes narrowed his eyes. 'So quit wasting time and show everyone what the greatest soldier in history is cable of.'