Battles and Deaths.

Jack hummed as she casually dodged the sloppy strike the 4 similarly masked youths tried to strike her with. 'Their form is amateur at best.' She deduced before summoning her giant scissors to block a clawed strike from a burned victim. "Why don't you go ahead and die already you bitch?!" Freddy Kruger snarled while barley being able to avoid having his head be cut off.

"Hmmm, not today." She told the dream monster before suddenly jumping back as she separated her scissors into serrate blades before in one spinning motion hacked the 4 members of the legion into a mess of limbs and blood. "And they were so young you." She muttered with a shake of the head. "What a waste." She added on while casually letting on of her scissor blades before slamming it down resulting in a loud, dying screech from what appeared to be a deformed child.

This was Victor Deshayes, one half of the twins and his sister Charlotte having witnessed the death of her beloved brother charged forward with a howl of rage raising her sickle high into the air ready to strike. Jack meanwhile dropped her scissor blades and pulled out 4 knifes from her pouch and with a quick thrust stabbed them into the woman's neck. She gasped as she began to gurgle and choke on her blood but she had no time to remove them as Jack grabbed the back on her head and slammed her into the ground.

The knives immediately cut through her neck leaving her dead with her head barley attached to her neck. "Pissants." Freddy sneered. "You don't send brats and freaks to do a man's..." Freddy couldn't finish his insult as Jack appeared in front of him immediately, Charlotte's sickle in one hand, one half of the scissor in her other. Freddy didn't half time to so much as let out another "Fuck." before Jack finished the dream killer off. Slicing off his head with the sickle and running him through with the scissor.

With a dismissive flick she tossed the corpse off the scissor and glanced around. "Alright who's next?" The serial killer asked already seeing she was surrounded again.

A little further away Soji and Qin where back to back with Soji letting out a dejected sigh. "Is there something wrong?" The first emperor asked using the power of the ox to rip the arms of the demogorgon and as it was screeching in pain Qin took the time to finish off the creature by crushing its head.

Soji shock his head before blocking the hillbilly's chainsaw with his blade, the teeth of the motorized weapon before cutting him down. "No it's just, well I can't help but feel disappointed." Soji muttered. "I didn't get to fight in the first Ragnarok and the two times I've got to fight I can't exactly say they were the level of the gods." Soji muttered annoyed and it only got worse when an obnoxious laugh drifted into his ears. Seconds later Soji caught a glass jar in his hands. Immediately a twitch developed on the swordsman's brow. "Excuse me for a second."

Disappearing into a burst of speed Soji landed right in front of the clown, surprising him and allowing Soji to bisect the killer carnie straight down the middle.

Qin seeing underneath her blindfold smirked before the sound of something flying through the air straight towards her. 'There you are.' She thought catching the object which turned out to be an axe and with one swift motion fired the axe back. Seconds later a sickening crunch followed by a whimper as a body dropped to the ground with a broken rabbit mask falling to the floor.

Female moaning and screeching reached her ears. 'These 3,' She thought as 3 new killers appeared in front of her. The Nurse, The Spirt and The Grudge were looking to be almost impossible to hit. As when ever her or he allies thought they were about to land a hit. They would pass right through the 3.

Luckily for the humans Qin had a plan. Well it wasn't so much of a plan but rather an idea Qin admitted to herself as she turned to Shoji. "Watch my body for just a moment." She requested getting a nod and raised eyebrow from the first devision captain. A second later Qin's body dropped like a stone to the floor while a second, astral Qin emerged and floated in the air.