ideals

(Eh what the hell, Ive got two more chapters in me)

The arena stood still as they watched the 2 fighters stare each other down, Poseidon watching the human with narrowed eyes, knowing that the human in front of her were at least a little more dangerous than the usual vermin that was the human race. Adam meanwhile stood there scratching his cheek his eyes flickering back between the water and the trident his opponent was wielding, not wanting to take his eyes off either of the dangers.

Ultimately it was Poseidon who attacked first shooting forward she used her Amphitrite technique where Poseidon uses her trident to unleash incessant thrusts at blinding speeds in a circular pattern. "And it's Poseidon who moves first, unleashing a relentless barrage! But Adam doesn't seem to be having that much trouble!" Heimdall yelled and to her annoyance Poseidon could tell the announcer was correct. Bobbing and weaving Adam with that same bored look on his face evaded the attack with seeming ease.

"Oh yeah, you got this dad, that bitch doesn't have anything on you!" A young man shouted from the stands holding another man by the hair.

"Oh yeah, you got this dad, that bitch doesn't  have anything on you!" A young man shouted from the stands holding another man by the hair

(Cain, first son of Adam.)

"You've got this papa!" The man with his hair being grabbed smiled and cheered without a care.

(Cable, Second son of Abel.)

Adam continued to dodge and dodge with Poseidon getting more and more frustrated. Watching from above Brunhilde smirked. 'That's it Poseidon, get angry, get frustrated and get sloppy. And when you do Adam will be ready to end this.' The head valkyrie thought with malice, her interaction with Poseidon in the infirmary still fresh in her mind.

Poseidon meanwhile was growing more and more frustrated, seeing her first strike didn't wok she attempted to go for an over head strike only for Adam to duck, and than swung the trident down like a blade only for Adam to simply sidestep, still making no move to defend himself.

'Arrogant mortal, does he really think he can beat me just by dodging?' She thought only for Adam to suddenly look towards her. "You really should calm down." Adam suggested before pointing to the water. "Otherwise you might drown the first few rows." Adam warned and when Poseidon looked she saw the waves were getting more and more erratic.