The Devil and The Ashura

(Just a heads up there's a small ret-con in this chapter. Nothing big and I'll explain it at the end.)

As the crowds roared through either excitement or rage Izuku kept his eyes narrowed and on the still screaming Hajun as he was blasted in to the air, his body being continuously seared and burned by the sun his mind drifting back to his conversation with Beyonder.

Flashback.

"As you could probably guess by now Hajun is much more than he first appeared." The Beyonder told the pair as Brunhilde and Izuku sat in an closed of room after making sure they weren't being listened in on. "Yeah kinda of figured that already. Thanks for the heads up by the way." Brunhilde snarked as what she saw was a needless statement. Beyonder could only offer a shrug. "I had no way of knowing. There are so infinite of these realties it's impossible to know every single detail. Besides Hajun was always on of the weakest of those participating for the gods." Beyonder defended himself on his actions.

Brunhilde looked ready to argue more but Izuku quickly cut in. "What did you want to show us Beyoonder?" Izuku asked his impatience getting the best of him. The man in white smirked in response. "A sneak peak on what's to come." He snapped his fingers and a white sphere appeared in front of them.

It was then that the partners paired witness to the power of the new Hajun or Demon King as he was known in his other universe. The pair watched him first fight against his own son as well as a white haired human and talking pig in apparent purgatory. After that ended it showed Demon King fight in his two son's body.

The first the being the very son he fought earlier against his team known as the Seven Deadly Sins as well as angels. After that was his second son once more fighting against sins, a much better harder battle this time around, even coasting them one of their own in the process to finally end the battle for good.

However right before the last of the demon could be destroyed for good, he activated on last spill that let his soul escape through a rip in realty and crossover to the demon realm where he eventually found and took over the body of Hajun.

"Well what do you think?" Beyonder asked with crossed arms with Izuku having watched everything with his fingers intertwined in front of his face before breathing through his nose. "I think I was wrong when I thought I couldn't hate that piece of shit any more than I already did." Izuku muttered under his breathe when he recalled Demon King using his own sons as puppets.

"Yes well I hope you also paid attention to how he fought. That's what you'll be facing along with the rest of his son's abilities as well as his own." Beyonder said and with a snap of his fingers the sphere showed each and every ability the three and now Demon King had at his disposal along with those of a being called the Original Demon.

Once it was done Brunhilde was grinning from ear to ear. "And now we know everything that bastard is cable of! This is as good as won!" She laughed in victory before a thought suddenly came to her mind causing her to snap her mouth shut and glare murderously towards the man in white.

"Hold on just a fucking minute! If you know all about Demon King than you must know about-!" "I'm going to stop you right there." Beyonder said holding up his hand. "Like I said before there are infinite amount of these realties and making assumptions in this kind of situation is a completely unacceptable idea. So trying to prepare you with knowledge of the god's abilities was completely out of the question. I'm only telling you about Demon King because I'm 100 percent sure on this." Beyonder spoke seriously with with Brunhilde clicking her tongue in annoyance.

Deciding to move on Brunhilde decided on to go to the next topic. "You said you had something that could help us in our fight with that demon so if you could please hand it over so we can determine if it is any use." Brunhilde asked while extending her hand for whatever it was.