I swallowed hard processing the beauty in front of me, I was completely fascinated by this girl. What are you doing Mina? Stop this. I shook my head ridding myself of thoughts and approached slowly thinking of the best way to pin it to her face.

- Are you ready now? - her voice scared me, she and this mania of feeling things through the air.

- Yes, stay still so I can put it on your face.

Chaeyoung threw her hand through her hair, pushing it back in a relaxed and totally natural gesture, but for me it was like a bombshell. Her lip landed under her teeth as usual and my eyes focused on them for a few seconds.
I seriously have to stop this.

I shortened the distance between us and with the greatest care in the world I put the bandage over one of her eyes, doing the same with the other right after. She seemed to relax at the end of the task as the bite turned into a smile.

- Thanks! I hate having to take them off... - I could swear she was rolling her eyes at that moment.

- You owe me a favor. - I replied while keeping everything by the corners of the sink.

- What? - Her voice jumped five octaves higher. - Are you taking advantage of a person with disability?

- Technically you are temporarily disabled, so the drama is not complete. - I shrugged, keeping my tone as impartial as possible. I risked a look in her direction and stifled a laugh at the expression on her face, her open mouth and body still, indignant. - By the way, do you have any idea when you're going to get rid of these unwanted ones?

- I don't know yet, the doctor gave me hope that maybe it will happen next month, but I don't want to get attached to anything.

- Don't want to get attached to the good news? Better than to the bad ones.

- Expectations sucks - huffed leaving back to the room. I understood her very well.

The design of the two environments was very similar and simple, which reflected exactly what I thought her taste was. On one side of the room, her king size bed against the wall and on the other, a desk under huge shelves that went from one end to the other full of books. One wall in particular was covered with photos, papers and letters from what appeared to be her family and friends.

I approached closely observing the scenes of joy that illustrated each of the images. Chaeyoung sometimes accompanied, sometimes not, making faces and mouths for the camera. I counted two photos in which she appeared normal and another in which she was distracted, this being the most beautiful in my opinion. She was on the beach, her finger indicating something on the horizon to the little girl sitting on the sand next to her and in the background the sun setting magnificently.

- This picture of you on the beach with a little girl, is it in Korea? - I asked confused, I could swear it was.

- Yes, I lived there when I was younger. - I looked at her quickly scared with such a coincidence of fate.

- Really? Me too. Who is that little girl next to you on the beach?

- It's my little sister, Haerin. You narrowly escaped meeting her, she decided earlier today that she's going to our grandma's house and I think she's going to sleep there.

- How old is she?

-She turned seven this year.

- The best times... - I sighed remembering my siblings when they were the same age.

- Do you have a sister?

- A sister and a brother, I've experienced both worlds - I chuckled making my way over to her side of the bed. - We used to be closer.