24- Hope is what we need

Start from the beginning

I glared at her even more, "So basically, you some how know what Heejin unnie's ass feels like?!"

"No, it- it was just a second..." Yeojin sighed.

"Plus! I touched all of the unnies' butts! I think the one that was the best is probably..." She thought for a sec.

I waited for her answer with a glare.

"Ah! Yes! It's! Hyunjin unnie! But Haseul unnie's is also good...." She slowed her excitement, thinking again.

"Hyunjin?! Arrrrrrrr! I miss herrrrrr!" We heard Heejin whine again in her sheets, when she heard Yeojin say Hyunjin unnie's name.

I just rolled my eyes and left Yeojin at Heejin unnie's door still thinking.

"Yah! Babe! Where are you going?!" Yeojin noticed me walk down the stairs and ran after me.

"Yah! You can't be- WOAH!"

I was at the bottom of the stairs and was walking towards the front door till I heard something tumble down the stairs.

I turned around to see Yeojin on the ground, her face flat on the floor.

I ran toward her to see if she was ok.

"Yah! Babe! Are you ok?" I turned her over to her back to see blood oozing from her nose.

I screamed, "Shit! Yeojinnie! Your bleeding! I quickly ran to the bathroom to grab a few tissues to wipe Yeojin's bloody nose.

When I came back, I saw Heejin unnie, standing at the stairs, with her eyes red and looked like she was looking for something.

"Jinnie?! Where?! Yah! Yerim-ah where's Hyunjin?!" She shouted at me, still looking around then gasped when she saw Yeojin, dramatically laying on the floor like she's dead.

"Omo! Yeojin!" Heejin unnie ran down the stairs.

"Omo! Blood! Let me hel- WOAH!"

I sighed as Heejin unnie tumbled down the stairs and fell flat on her face next to Yeojin who now is laughing at her.

I did a face palm and walked over to the two of them with tissues.

Yeojin turned Heejin unnie to see her face, when she did I gasped, while that little devil laughed even louder.

Heejin unnie also had blood oozing from her nose. When she wiped the blood off her nose to her hands, she stared at it in panic and fainted.

"Yah! Unnie! Ha ha! This bitch fainted!" Yeojin chuckled even more, trying her best to lift Heejin unnie up.

I quickly bent down to help while Yeojin lifted Heejin unnie on my back to bring her upstairs to her room.

"Pffff, she looks hilarious." Yeojin whispered to me as we watched Heejin lay on her bed still unconscious.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed still mad from before and grabbed Yeojin's hand to drag her downstairs to the living room.

I sat her down on the couch and left to get the first aid kit.

I came back to Yeojin staring at me with a smirk and licking her lips.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Stop being a pervert."

I took out a alcohol wipe and began wiping away the blood on Yeojin's face.

She stared at me deliciously, "You look very pretty today Yerimie. But when aren't you ever."

I scoffed at her and ignored her other comments.

She pouted at me, "Yah! Where's my sunshine? Where's my bright red Choerry?"