19

LO'AKS POV.

ONE WEEK LATER

       Lo'ak knew that she was distancing herself from him. Why, is what he couldn't figure out. He felt like she was ignoring him, so he decided to give her space. Without Kxilyä to spend his days with, he befriended Tsireya.

Tsireya was nice. She always helped him with learning, since he specifically struggled with it. But he always felt that she had different ideas on their relationship.

His loyalty stayed with Kxilyä.

He watched as Neteyam attempted to convince Kxilyä to come with them, but like usual that she's been doing all week, she turned down his offer. Lo'ak watched as she let her legs dangle in the water, looking over to his parents on the beach. He smiled, looking away.

As much as he wanted Kxilyä to come with them, he respected her decision.

Neteyam glided on the Ilu towards them.

' Any luck? ' Lo'ak asked. Neteyam shook his head.

' We'll convince her eventually. ' Tsireya shrugged.

' Maybe if you give her a steamy make out session she'll agree. ' Neteyam nudged his ribs, as Lo'ak let out a laugh.

Lo'ak watched as Tsireya's smile dropped. He furrowed his eyebrows, but shrugged it off.

' So are we going or not? ' Lo'ak rolled his eyes at Neteyam.

' Fine. Let's go. ' He dove his Ilu into the water, as Lo'ak followed. He smiled as the comforting water made him smile.

But no matter how much he loved the ocean,

He'd always miss the forest.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

TWO WEEKS LATER

       We had finally convinced Kxilyä to learn the ways of water. Words couldn't explain how happy it made him feel. This way, they could finally explore the oceans together, like they did in the forest.

He smiled.

' Just remember to breathe, Kxilyä. ' Tsireya placed a hand on Kxilyä's stomach, ' Breathe from here. '

Lo'ak watched as she took in a deep breath, closing her eyes. He smiled, admiring her beauty. Lo'ak had never seen anyone more beautiful.

Kxilyä let out her breath dramatically. ' I cant do it! ' She cried.

' Yes you can. ' Tsireya reassured. ' With that mindset, you are only holding yourself back. Imagine a flickering of flame, ' She placed a hand on her heart, ' Right here. '

Kxilyä nodded.

' Close your eyes. ' Tsireya spoke softly, as she did. Tsireya took in a deep breath, her hand resting on Kxilyä's stomach again.

While Kxilyä's eyes were closed, Tsireya looked to Lo'ak, her eyes staring in a familiar lust. She looked him up and down, as Lo'ak cringed.

She looked back to Kxilyä. ' The way of water has no beginning, and no end. Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. The sea is your home, before your birth, and after your death. The sea gives, and the sea takes. '

As Kxilyä opened her eyes, she looked to Tsireya. ' That's beautiful, Tsireya. ' She smiled, looking to Lo'ak.

He felt dirty. He didn't like the way Tsireya looked at him, and especially with Kxilyä right in front of them. His eyes flickered between the two, as he looked to the ground.