13

disclaimer ; suggestive scene

' I CANT LEAVE, Lo'ak! ' Kxilyä cried, ' This is my home! '

' Please, Kxilyä. I cant do this without you. I don't want to leave either, but it's not in my control. ' Lo'ak pleaded, as he grasped her hands in his. ' I can't leave without you with me. '

' I-.. ' She stuttered, tears clouding her vision. ' If I leave, I'm betraying them. '

Lo'ak winced, his eyes closing, ' Please. ' was all he could say. He pressed his forehead against hers, breathing in her scent.

Her chest ached with pain, and her heart felt like it had been shattered. If she left her home, she'd be betraying her parents, but if she didn't go with Lo'ak..

She'd never see him again. And that would hurt even more.

' All I know is the forest, Lo'ak. Imagine how different it would be at the reefs. What about Yorì and Palla? ' She spoke in a low voice.

He stayed silent. He wasn't sure what to say to that.

' I cant do this without you. ' He choked out. She felt her heart drop, as she sucked in a breath, pulling away.

Kxilyä stared deep into his eyes, her eyebrows furrowed.

It was only them in the hut, since the whole family had gone to a meeting that would take hours. Lo'ak and Kxilyä were still arguing about the situation of them leaving, so the family had decided to give them space.

' I don't want to argue with you right now. I don't know what I'm gonna decide, but if I decide today, I can't let you leave if we're angry at eachother. ' Kxilyä spoke softly, her eyes searching his.

He nodded, his ears pinned down. Lo'ak snaked his hand around her waist, pulling her into a hug as they fit together perfectly. He rested his chin on her head, as Kxilyä pressed her cheek against his chest.

She pressed her hands onto his back, breathing in his scent. He kissed the top of her head, his hands feeling along her waistline.

Kxilyä pushed off of him, taking her hand in his as she sat down around the fire, breathing in the moment. The fire crackled, the heat pouring onto her as she welcomed it.

Lo'ak rested beside her, his legs spread out. He turned to Kxilyä, who watched the fire, as he felt his heart ache.

If she had decided to stay, Lo'ak would never see her again.

Lo'ak placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder, his arm pulling her closer. His hand rested on her hip, as he trailed kisses up her neck.

Kxilyä subconsciously tilted her head to give more space, her jaw falling open as a sigh let out of her lips.

Lo'ak's fingers trailed down her waist, his fingers tingling on her thigh. Kxilyä let out a breath, his lips still pressing kisses up her neck, and across her jawline.

Kxilyä sat herself up, straddling his legs, and resting gently onto his lap. He let out a shaky breath, his hands resting on her hips.

Kxilyä placed her arms around his neck, as Lo'ak pressed more kisses onto her neck, this time more eagerly. He sucked on her sweet spot, sending shivers down her spine.

She leaned back against his lap, her hands resting into his braids as her hands played with his hair. He streamed kisses down the valley of her breasts, his hands moving up her back while he found the tie of her chest piece.

He pulled back, looking at her for confirmation. She nodded. Lo'aks gaze looked unknown, while his hands loosened the tie, and her chest piece fell into her lap.

She let out a gasp, as Lo'ak swatted the chest piece to the side, his eyes full of lust as he inspected her body. Kxilyä begun to feel insecure after a couple seconds of him staring, as she covered herself with her arms, looking away in embarrassment.

Lo'ak reacted immediately, ripping her arms away while he growled against her skin. She whined in protest, her arms falling in frustration.

'I- ' She started, but Lo'aks hands around her waist tightened, and she shut her jaw. He placed sloppy kisses on her breasts, nipping at the soft skin on her nipple.

' Lo'ak- ' She spoke in a breathy moan, her hands trailing up to his hair, tugging on his braids. Lo'aks hands explored down her back, before finding her ass, squeezing the soft flesh.

' Hey, Kxilyä, are you- ' A voice called from out the hut, as Neteyam turned the corner. He froze in the doorway, his eyes widening before he quickly adverted his gaze to the ground.

' Fuck off, Neteyam. ' Lo'ak grumbled against her skin, not caring one bit as he continued. Kxilyä pushed him away from her, gasping. He groaned in frustration, throwing his head back as Kxilyä jumped off of him. She cursed under her breath, reaching for her chest piece while she tied it back behind her back.

' Sorry, Neteyam. ' She mumbled, fixing her hair as she sucked in a breath.

He stared at the ground. ' I can't remove that image from my mind. ' was all he said.

' You have the worst timing, Neteyam. ' Lo'ak growled, his voice hitching while his adam's apple bobbled. His breathing was irregular, as he sucked his teeth.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Kxilyä stepped foward. ' Okay, we are all going to forget this ever happened. ' She spoke, walking forward towards the door.

Lo'ak stopped her by grasping her hand as he pulled her against him. He lowered his head, whispering into her ear in a low voice.

' I'll never forget the sounds of you moaning my name. ' He breathed, a smirk tugging onto his lips.

She bit her lip, closing her eyes as his words sent an electric feeling through her veins.

' .. I'm leaving. ' Neteyam announced, taking a sharp turn out of the hut. He seem to have overheard what Lo'ak had said. Kxilyä let out a breath, falling against Lo'ak as she let out a short laugh.

His shoulders shook as he laughed with her, his arms wrapping around her.

' Neteyam won't let us live that down. I hope hé doesn't tell anyone.' Kxilyä sighed.

' Yeah. And uhm, ' Lo'ak stepped back, taking a deep breath, ' I think they'll know either way. '

Kxilyä furrowed her eyebrows. ' What do you mean? '

He scratched the back of his neck, his smirk growing. ' I uh, got a bit... into it. '

She stared blankly at him, before she came to a realization. ' No. ' She spoke simply, walking over to the mirror Jake had stolen from the old base.

Multiple bruise-like lovebites travelled along her neck, and to her collarbone. She gasped, staring into the mirror to see where Lo'ak was, and found him leaning against the wall watching her.

' Why must you make my life even worse? ' She grumbled, pressing a finger onto one of the purple bruises, wincing as a short sting came afterwards.

He laughed.