67: SOS

Mugshot - Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
SOS
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The group follows Nancy into the Wheeler household to find vines covering the walls and dust floating around in the stuffy air.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler," Robin says.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to," Nancy says, leading them up the stairs. Gwen follows behind Eddie, not noticing when Steve stays downstairs after hearing echoing voices.

Opening her closet, Nancy grabs a shoe box from the top shelf and places it on her nightstand while the other three stand around her. Nancy opens the box and becomes confused when she sees a pair of white heels in the place of her guns.

"Those aren't guns," Eddie points out.

"These heels are a bit pointy, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a deadly projectile," Robin says.

"I don't understand," Nancy shakes her head.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else," Eddie suggests.

Nancy turns toward him. "There's a six year old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago."

"Um, Nancy?" Gwen calls out, causing Nancy to turn toward her. Gwen flips through a pile of flash cards that she had noticed on the nightstand. The same flash cards that Barb and Nancy had been studying from back in high school. "Aren't these from, like, three years ago?"

"What the hell?" Nancy takes the cards from Gwen. "These are from sophomore chemistry," Nancy tilts her head toward her bedroom wall. "And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper," She walks toward her vanity while everyone watches. "And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And... you," Nancy picks up a dog stuffed animal from her bed. "You're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joana two years ago."

Nancy places the stuffed animal back onto her bed and picks up her diary from her vanity. She flips through the pages to find the last entry, and freezes when she sees the date.

November 6th, 1983.

"What is it?" Eddie asks.

"Nancy?" Gwen asks as Nancy continues to stare at the page.

"You're starting to freak me out," Robin tells her.