24: Feeling

Bitter Milk- ibi

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
FEELING
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Gwen feels like her head is going to explode.

Yeah, drinking so much last night probably wasn't the smartest idea when she had school the next day, but Gwen had fun nonetheless. She doesn't regret it.

The Upside Down episode last night was almost completely forgotten after her time with Steve. She doesn't know how he was able to ease her mind so much, but he was, and she was grateful for it.

Steve offered her a ride to school when he dropped her off last night. Even if she wasn't acting so out of it, he still knew that she'd have a massive hangover the next day.

He was right.

So, the school day dragged on. Gwen nearly fell asleep in all of her classes, and did actually nod off in physics, but Jonathan woke her up before the bell rang.

Gwen thinks Nancy may have asked about Steve once or twice? She doesn't know. She just groaned in response and laid her head back down on her desk.

If Nancy wants to know about Steve, she'll have to ask him herself.

So now, Gwen waits in the hallway next to Steve's locker, waiting for him to arrive to drive her home. She rests her head on the lockers, hoping that the cool metal can ease some of her pain.

Gwen has to pinch herself awake a few times before Steve finally makes his way over.

Steve starts turning the lock on his locker. "How are you feelin', Pengwen?"

Gwen groaned.

"Yeah, I figured," Steve opens his locker, and gets all the books he needs to bring home, but he also takes out a set of gym clothes.

"What's that for?" Gwen asks.

"Okay, so here's the thing," Steve closes his locker and turns to Gwen. "I have basketball practice."

"Oh, my God," Gwen closes her eyes, seriously contemplating ramming her head into the wall. "It's fine. I'll just walk."

Gwen turns to walk off, but Steve grabs her arm carefully. "No, wait. You should come."

Gwen raises an eyebrow. "Steve, my head already feels like a million jackhammers are going to work on it. I don't think squeaky gym shoes and the smell of sweat is gonna help very much."