~Thirty- Six~

My body watches as someone who looks like me sits.

Its the view Ive seen. Ive seen this thousands of times.

And then my mind is in the girl who sits, thinking like her.

Almost every day we used to come here.

The big rock looks over the water. Over my home.

The rocks, the sand, the roots all are my home.

"Nia!!" He sings, coming over the hill on the path. The sun shines behind him. Bright and warm as it falls.

It makes him look even more perfect.

A smile comes from me quickly. I wondered how long it took him to get here. He knows I like to leave to clear my head, but there are too many places I go to do so.

"Mom!" I hear next. My baby.

I hop off the big rock, running along the green path to my mate. My arms loop around him, giving him a kiss. "My love." He greets, looking back down to Leytyuni as she runs up.

Her cute little hair with Metkayina and Omaticaya beads rock back and forth with her steps.

She runs up to us, hugging at our legs. A laugh comes from me.

"My babe." I say, picking her up.

"Grandpa is looking for you." She says. I look up to Neteyam. He nods.

I forgot I had to meet my father. As clan leader now, I need him to take over while Neteyam and I visit the Omaticaya.

Ever since the great wars, his family and I have visited them quite frequently. They still have family there, I wanted to go, Spider needed his avatar body, and many other things.

It is one of my favorite places to go now. Ive got an ikran, and Ive mastered the forest.

At first it was embarrassing, like when the Sullys came here.

"Okay, you go tell him Im coming okay Leyley?" My daughter nods as I set her back down.

She runs along, through the bushes and back down the path to the village.

I turn towards Neteyam with a grin that I cannot contain. My other arm goes around him.

"I am so happy Neteyam."

"You are?"

I nod, smiling at him. "Of course."

"Good." He gives a toothy grin, and pulls me a little closer. "Me too."

"Everything is perfect. It is my dream."

He laughs. "Im glad you held on." He whispers.

I look at the two of them, once again. They are us.

But how is that possible?

"What do you mean I held on?" I ask, pulling the man away from the older me.

He doesnt look at me. He wont.

It is like I am watching a vision, but Ive never had it like this.

This is how I die? Hallucinating.

"Neteyam? What do you mean?"