Nineteen

This is one of the drafts from chapter eighteen, that I am just publishing so you can read cuz why not. Its really short and irrelevant tho, so skipping this chapter is whatever (:

lmk what yall think pls

He always protected his family. It was never an option to sit back.

Jake Sully, Toruk Makto, ensured that his sons were the best warriors they could be, especially for their family.

Neteyam had never experienced something that made him question his duties so much.

What was it that caused Kiri to have her seizure? How could he stop it? What to do with this estrange situation?

Neteyam was just thinking about growing up. The times were easier on everyone. They didn't have to be anything other than children.

Neteyam was the youngest warrior to make a clean cut. The children looked up to him.

He recalls it like it was yesterday. He wasnt learning how to scout helicopters, he wasnt fighting anyone, he didnt have to watch his skxawng siblings. 

Lo'ak was not the same, but always wanted to be. He wanted to prove himself to Neteyam and his parents.

Lo'ak has his own strengths. He is funny, relatable to everyone, and good at making friends. He has the attitude that the family needs. Neteyam has always been secretly jealous of the way it is so easy for Lo'ak to do what he wants. 

Kiri had always been different. Her parents didn't need any proof of her greatness. She was responsible and smart.

She has this connection to Eywa that no one else does.

No one figured it would effect her until it did.

Kiri thought her gifts were strange but grew up with, and knowing them.

The breathing, the ability to manipulate nature, the connection was unlike any other.