"Meredith, all it means is that we have to move," I said.

"Move?" Dr Burke asked.

"That's right. We have to move," Dylan said.

"Wait. I can't wiggle my fingers because we can't shift the ammo. And now you want to roll out the entire gurney?" Meredith asked.

"Well that's our safest, safest option," Dylan said.

"So we move. Not a problem. We can do this. You handling this Grey?" Dr Burke asked.

"I'm handling this," Meredith said.

Timeskip

We began moving the gurney.

"You're doing great," Dylan told Meredith.

"Let's go over it again," Meredith said.

"The device is shaped like a rocket. About 8 inches long. We're going to have everything ready. Dr Burke's team is going to be in place. My team is going to be in place. And I'm going to ask you to take the hand that you have in Mr Carlson, wrap it around the device..." Dylan said.

"And pull it out," Meredith said.

"Level. Pull it out while keeping it level," Dylan said.

"You know I don't like you very much," Meredith said.

"I don't like you either," Dylan said. "Or your friend,"

"You're not my type either," I said. Cristina came into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" Cristina asked.

"Stop. Stop right where you are," Dylan said angrily.

"What are you doing?" Cristina asked.

"I thought Dr Burke told you to leave," Dylan said.

"We're moving to an OR further away from the oxygen line. You know in case we blow up," Meredith said.

"I distinctly remember him telling you to leave!" Dylan said.

"Where is he?" Cristina asked.

"He's prepping the OR," I said.

"Then he'll never know will he," Cristina said.

"You stay over there. You stay over there!" Dylan said motioning to the other side of the hallway.

"You ready?" Dylan asked. Meredith nodded and we began moving the gurney again.

"Tell me something," Meredith said.

"What?" Cristina asked.

"Cristina, I have my hand on a bomb. I'm freaking out and most importantly I really have to pee. Tell me anything," Meredith said.

"He told me he loved me. Last night. He thought I was sleeping but I heard him say it," Cristina said.

"Burke loves you," Meredith said.

"Yeah," Cristina said.

"Burke loves you," Meredith said.

"Okay everybody has problems," Cristina said.

"Well are you going to say it back or-" Meredith was cut off by Cristina.

"Of course not. He didn't say it to me. He said to the sleeping me. Reciprocity is not required. Besides he might blow up," Cristina said.

"Excellent point," Meredith said. I nodded. We hit a metal bar that runs across the hallway and the whole gurney stopped.

"All right everybody. Let's keep placing one foot in front of the other. Nice and slow. Alright Meredith we're almost there," Dylan said.