His Geisha

OST: Heaven by Julia Michaels (Fifty Shades Freed Soundtrack)

Author's Note:

First published at my Patreon and Karya Karsa on 29 December 2022.

If you want to support me, you can go to either platforms and gain early access to my fics. Find the links at my twitter: ladylia257

Stories that until now is still exclusive on my Patreon and Karya Karsa:

1. RMS You Are The Center of My Heart Part 3-5

2. Oppa Nappa Chapters 1-17 (no plan to make it a free story so far)

3. His Geisha Chapters 2

4. Goryeos Future: Baby Ji Hoon's Daily Life

5. Taintad Salvation Original Version is available at my Patreon

******************************************

Hello, My Dear Patrons!

This is a surprise for you! I stumbled upon this edit by jangmirose999 in IG, and I had to write this story about Hansu and his geisha, Seol Hee.

5,115 words. NSFW.

I hope you'll like it!

**************************************

Hansu was fed up with everything.

The Japanese who were brutes and immoral and The Koreans who were helpless and pitiful. He just returned from Busan after setting up his new fish and seafood business there. The Japanese officers were corrupted, asking money and women to smooth up all his errands. The Koreans were willing to do anything for some food they could take home, to the point of selling their own daughters for a few sacks of wheat.

There's an anger inside him that nothing could vanquish. He trusted no one and believed in nothing. His wife hated him since the beginning, and he felt wary of his three daughters. They got no ambition nor the willingness to learn anything.

His hotel room in Osaka was clean and tranquil, but it was also cold and lonely. He had the money, so why not find a geisha to warm him up for a night? It wouldn't be his first time to seek this kind of instant result.

Money was not an issue, so he went to the most expensive geisha house in town. The Obaasan knew him well, and greeted him in the foyer.

"Morimoto-sama, it's been ages! You've been busy and forgot The House of Cherry Blossoms!"

He offered the woman no reply, not even a nod.

"Would you like to watch the dance performance tonight, or shall I show you to a private tearoom?"

"The tearoom."

The Obaasan led him to the best tearoom in the house.

"What would you like to have, tea or sake? Perhaps some soju or makgeolli? Whiskey or brandy? Some snacks or dinner?"