Nothing Serious Part 1

Author's Note:

A new Mineun alternate universe.

NSFW, 4,600 words.

*********************

The wedding banquet was in full swing in the hotel ballroom upstairs, but Go Eun was at Oul, one of the Four Seasons' hotel bars, alone, which was, to the popular belief, impossible.

She's famous as one of the most notorious female players the generation had ever seen. Born into South Korea's 1 percent richest family, they said she got too much money and time, so she slept around with the city's best looking men. 

She "tried" the most handsome male celebrities the entertainment produced since she returned from California. Many of them. 

Yet, she's on her own on her best friend's wedding day, leaving the banquet early, clad in her Versace, sporting her Bloody Mary. She's been swinging it round and round for the past few seconds, as if she was trying to see a glimpse of her future inside it. 

"There you are," said a ridiculously handsome man, sliding casually to sit beside her, ignoring the non-existent invitation. 

She spared him a glance, before sighing and looking back into the window. 

"You," she stated. 

"Me," Lee Min Ho agreed. 

"Is it over yet?"

"Nearly."

She said nothing to that. 

"You booked the whole bar, right?"

"Mm hm. I want some peace and quiet."

So he gave her that for a few minutes, until he asked, "Should I say, I'm sorry for your loss?"

She spared him an annoyed, resigned glance, but her eyes, her eyes were full of tears. 

"You'll do better if you just keep your mouth shut, Oppa."

Min Ho chuckled at that, and ordered some soda. 

"I'll play as your designated driver again. It's been a while, but I think you'll need one tonight."

"Should I be grateful, or kick you in the gut?"

"The first is more......er......ladylike."

It's her turn to smile, then she sighed. 

Go Eun and Min Ho went way back. 

The Korean 1% all went to the same institution since kindergarten all the way to high school. It was meant for them to socialize well with each other, forming alliances and building their own power.