Nothing Serious Part 2

Author's Note: 

The names of other celebrities in this fic are used for fictional purposes only. Please avoid this if it's not to your liking. 

4,300 words. Mild angst.

******************************************************

"But, Noona, I really, really love you! I'd die if you leave me!" 

Go Eun stared at Jaehyun's handsome face that seemed to be chiseled from something shiny. She had been feeling like she's watching their fight from the sidelines. It didn't feel real. 

Since she was only with the young man for sex, and she already got it by then from Min Ho Oppa, she didn't see why she should keep the younger guy. 

He had been saying the same thing over and over again for 20 times by then. 

She started to have a migraine. 

"You won't die. You're still young. You'll meet someone else."

"Never! I love you, Noona. Please don't tell me to go!"

"I can't, Jaehyun-ah. I have no feelings anymore. Let's just be friends."

"I swear I'm going to kill myself!"

"Look, I'll refer you to a very good therapist, ok? I'll pay for everything. Hell, I'll even pay for your solo debut. Just please, can you leave now?"

"Noona, you're killing me!" Jae Hyun yelled, tears streaming down his eyes. "I don't want a solo debut, I want to be with you!"

"I've had enough. Really, I'm sorry. If you don't go now, I'm going to call the security."

His eyes crumpled, then contorted angrily, "Security??? Noona, how could you--"

She took her phone, went to her bedroom, then locked the door. 

She then called the building's security, told them she got an unwanted guest, and asked them to force him to leave, ban him to enter the building in the future, then told them her front door's password. 

She'd just change it later. 

She stayed in her bedroom as Jae Hyun banged the door, begging her to cancel calling the security, asking her to come out, telling her she's the only one for him, and that he'd kill himself if she'd kick him out. Eventually, the securities arrived - it took some time, because she lived at the penthouse - a lot of people she knew lived in penthouses, including Min Ho, Ye Jin and Hyun Bin (before they got married and bought their mansion). 

They dragged Jae Hyun out of the building. He cried and tried to kick and punch the securities. He liked her that much. 

Finally, after some time passed, Go Eun left her bedroom cautiously.