A Hopeless Case Chapter 9

Author's Note:

Please, please, please listen to the song I attached in this chapter. It's a very important song for this fic. It's Go Eun in this fic. Promise me you'll listen!

***************************************************

Who would have thought that a casual one night stand could turn into something life- changing like this?

Min Ho stood on the balcony of his penthouse suite in Taipei, watching the view of the skyscrapers, millions of lights, and the cars below that looked like little ants from where he was standing.

It was almost midnight already, and he had been postponing going to Go Eun's room for hours then. His life would never be the same after they talked this time, he knew it. Every cells in his body was anxious about it.

Then again, he could never be in peace without seeing her. So he took a deep breath, and finally went down to her room. The front desk didn't give any reluctance at all in giving her suite number. Once again, his money smoothened his way.

***************

The doorbell was expected. Go Eun looked at the door with mixed feelings.

This is it. If you want to end it, do it now. Don't open the door.

Don't open.

Don't.......

Her hands opened it even before she's done reasoning with herself.

He was standing there, clenching his jaw and staring right at her.

"I'm knocking your door and asking you to let me in" he informed, "Do you see? I'm asking you. Will you let me in or not?"

"If I say no, what will you do?"

"I'll force my way in anyway."

Nothing had really changed, actually. He's still the chaebol that was used to get what he wanted.

She smiled at his selfishness. Actions would never lie, though. She opened the door wider to let him stepped into her suite.

He took a good look at her. She just showered and washed her hair, wearing her usual old pair of denim shorts and a black sweater.

He wanted to pull her into a hug so much, but he didn't know she would like it or not.

So he proceeded to what he came for in the first place. To talk. Again.

"You know. You should be proud of yourself. I've never done this before. Coming back again and again after fighting with a girl. Usually, if a girl refused to listen to me,

I'd get rid of her instantly."

Go Eun said nothing and opted to sit on a couch, her body language obviously said

she'd listen to whatever it was he had to say.

"Go Eun-ah......it's been less than a week since I last saw you, but it felt like ages.

I tried to talk with a friend. He said I better let you go for your own good. He said

we're too different. And I've considered it. I've considered never to see you

again.........."

There's a catch in his voice, making him had to pause.

"And yet here you are," she said simply.