A Hopeless Case Chapter 11

Author's Note: 

Mild NSFW. 

*********************************************************

She left her air condition on and the little flat was actually so cold, like an ice box. However, did these two feel it? No. They felt like they were going to melt from the unbearable heat sometime soon.

They've been kissing, and for a long time, going nowhere but standing at the doorway, she's up on the wall and he's pressing on her, their tongues swirling in each other's mouth and hands going to feel everywhere within reach.

She sighed in the mix of misery and pleasure as he ran the tip of his tongue around her earlobe.

They were both breathing hard and couldn't get enough of each other, his hands were holding her hips in place and she was gripping a handful of his jacket.

The sound of their strangled breathing and the heavenly sensation of their reddening lips felt never ending, but he obviously wanted more, so he grinded on her teasingly, despite their clothes and position.

She gave out a moan as she hooked a leg on his waist, wanting him closer and right there, losing her mind as he trailed a wet line of saliva on her neck.

"I want you" she confessed. "I want you now, quick!"

He panicked listening to that, making fast work opening the button and zip of her jeans, thumbs already slipping on the elastic of her underwear as she rained kisses all over his face.

And then he remembered.

"Shit! I don't have it!"

She was nibbling on his jaw, but opened her eyes when he pushed her face gently away.

"Do you have it? Because I don't bring even one."

Go Eun had trouble focusing on what he meant. She was still breathing hard, hands tight around his neck and she wanted him to just go -

"......you don't have it?"

"No" he answered in annoyance. "Dammit, I'm so stupid! I should've brought at least one pack!"

".......how come you don't have it? You always have it in your wallet while we're in New York!"

"I was......wanting to get some there, so I always brought it. But I thought you....I thought it will be a while more until we.....crap! Do you have it Go Eun-ah? Please, tell me you have it!"

"Of course I don't! Why would I stock it? It's not like I'm waiting for guys to do me here!"

"........are you on pills?"

"I'm not. I don't see why I have to, because I don't regularly have sex."

He looked down, to his hands on her waist and her unzipped jeans. He could see the fabric of her underwear, the imagination of her warmth, so close, right there, and he was an inch from having it again, but -

"Go Eun-ah......Baby, please......let's just do this...."

He ran his hands on her arms and put his body to cover hers because God, he needed to be close to her that much.

"We can't, right?"

"Yes, we can, Baby. Please...."

"But what if I get pregnant?"

"Then I'll marry you......"

"YAH! I don't want to marry you like that!"

"Come on, Baby......"

"Then go out to buy it."

Min Ho groaned, gripping her waist and pushed into her.

"I'm already this hard and you're telling me to go to a convenient store?"