A Piece of Home at Heathrow

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

I feel like writing something clean and light, but sweet.

Inspired by the songs from the movie Begin Again.

2,800 words, unedited.

*********************

After he was discharged from his mandatory two years service, he decided to take a one more year break from acting. He wanted to do some soul searching, and found a story that screamed at him to play it. He wanted to fall madly in love with a story before starting a new one. He decided one year was the deadline. If he couldn't find any roles like that until the end of the year, he'd just choose something good.

He had lots of offers, but he just hadn't felt madly in love to anything yet. 

At the end of that spring, Kim Eun Suk, one of the most famous screenwriter in Kdramaland, got the honour where Korea National University of Art's School of Music would perform the most iconic songs of her dramas in a concert. 

The concert would be broadcasted live in KNUA's School of Music's official youtube, and it had created a viral reaction as the world had never seen anything quite like it before. To this concert, Min Ho was invited, along with other actors and actresses that played in Kim Eun Suk's projects before. 

Coincidentally, he was placed to sit at the front row beside actress Kim Go Eun.

**************************************************

Probably to make them feel more at ease, everyone was placed to sit beside the leading partner of their drama. Park Shin Hye sat on Min Ho's right. It was strange though, if they watched the other teams of cast, Kim Woo Bin or Kim Ji Won should've sat on Min Ho's left. Apparently, they decided Kim Go Eun should sit on his left. 

Beside her sat, of course, Gong Yoo, her male lead in Goblin, and beside him, the rest of the cast for Goblin. 

Go Eun talked a little with Gong Yoo, and Min Ho kept on talking with Shin Hye. 

As Go Eun was an alumni of KNUA, she gave an opening remarks before the concert started. Wearing a beautiful gown by Chanel, she wished them all to enjoy the performance and said confidently that everything would be amazing, since it would be performed by the students of School of Music of KNUA. 

"I'm going to pretend I'm an elegant woman that often attend orchestras," Shin Hye said. 

"I attended orchestras before, but don't understand much about elegant music. I listen to classic regularly, though. Does it count?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye. 

"I think it does."

The two then laughed together, before Shin Hye said, "Look, Kim Go Eun-ssi is laughing at us."

"I'm sorry. You both sound funny," she laughed. 

Shin Hye offered her hand. "Annyeong haseyo. I love Ji Eun Tak."