Nothing Serious Part 6

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

4,800 words. Mild angst, mild NSFW.

**********************

The Koreans would know that it was nearly impossible for Lee Kyun Young, Lee Hye Young, Kim Sun Rok and Lee Ji Ah to be at one place at the same time, considering how busy they were. But Kim Go Eun was attacked, and she was pregnant with Lee Min Ho's child, so they all met at Ayodhya Hotel in Bali.

"How are you feeling?" Ji Ah asked, sitting by the bed at Go Eun's suite.

The lady who behaved like an empress all her life--with the right for it, of course-- would never show that much emotion except in dire situations.

Go Eun, propped up on the bed, replied dryly with, "I'll live."

"We need to hire female bodyguards as well," Ji Ah concluded.

"Is there any chance of finding out who the person is?" Kim Sun Rok asked.

"The police said it's impossible, since the person was wearing a mask."

Everyone was quiet for a while. They all had discovered that Go Eun's pregnancy had started to show, and was eager for the young couple to be married.

"I brought this," Ji Ah informed, showing a paper of wedding certificate. A marriage was legal when the couple and witnesses signed it, then registered the certificate.

"Marry Lee Min Ho legally first, we'll arrange the wedding and prenup contracts later."

Go Eun blanched.

"If we knew you two were seeing each other, we would never arrange anything with other people," Lee Hye Young said.

"We would've agreed since the beginning," Ji Ah added what her best friend said.

"Of course you would. Our marriage would bring the companies together. It's even more profitable than Jung Jae Oppa's marriage, right?"

Lee Kyun Young, Min Ho's father, chuckled.

"We won't deny that. The Lee is better than The Park," Kim Sun Rok replied shamelessly, as Lee Kyun Young bowed gallantly.

"Sign this. Now."

"I'm not ready."

"Yah, you're already pregnant!"

"I'll take care of my baby myself."

"Go Eun, the baby is The Lee's heir from Min Ho. We need it named with the Lee surname."

"No, Samchon, the baby is mine!"

"Mine too," Min Ho added.

They all turned to him.

"Do you want to marry my daughter?" Ji Ah asked.