Waltz my way into your thoughts

Start from the beginning

Taehyung unknown of the thoughts in Jimin’s head waits no longer and says coolly “Come on what are waiting for…” He boldly reaches out to pull Jimin’s hand but the hand that clasps in his were different and familiar, he looks up and his voice breaks as he sees the person in front of him is Jeongguk, it was too late to undo the action and words that have already left his mouth “Dance…with…..me” He says getting slower.

Jimin grins satisfied that he pushed Jeongguk in between them at right time. Jeongguk frowns at the two especially at Taehyung, looking at their hands, ready to decline, he stares at Taehyung unimpressed and smells the distinct scent again.

Jimin controls his happiness seeing the hesitant face of Taehyung and says “Well…I am sorry Taehyung my brother doesn’t dance with anyone and you choosing him is next to choosing no one, I am afraid you have to watch it from afar” Jimin quickly leaves before Taehyung can get a hold of him.

Jeongguk stares at Taehyung thinking about something and then asks “Do you really want to dance?” Taehyung could see he was asking just to not make Taehyung feel bad about being rejected but Taehyung doesn’t want to face the defeat. 

“Why? Will you join me if I say yes?” He asks fearlessly. Jeongguk was speechless for a moment then after further thought, he nods slowly. Jin sees this and squeezes Namjoon’s arm in excitement. 

Namjoon was however confused, from the information he received and perceived things while being with Jin, he knows Jeongguk hates getting close to omegas then what was this closeness for? This was not like him at all. He tries to remove the death grip on Jin on him but fails and gives up.

Taehyung stares at the true blood unable to form words. He wanted to protest but Jeongguk was quick, carefully taking his hand in his and pulling him towards the circle where the others have already gathered, he waits for the music to change and pulls Taehyung closer by the waist.

The woody and spicy mixed scent reach Taehyung making him gulp. He feels like he is traveling to an ancient bank where sun-drenched lemon, aromatic apple, and cedar are being worked and in the next minute turns to the rain forests where a man is busy grinding the sandalwood to an aromatic paste. The smell is warm, sensuous, mysterious, and sultry. It goes from hard to soft, rough to smooth. Taehyung clenches his jaw to control himself to not get swayed by it.

The effect of the suppressant was still on but Jeongguk pheromones were really strong. The alpha, omega, and beta all have a distinctive scent that could be detected once you get close to them. Their effect is quite high and when in heat and ruts it increases and attracts the people around them. A suppressant is used to inhibit its effect and pain caused by the onset of these ruts and heat and inhibitors are used to inhibit the smell of pheromones from reaching others. Taehyung mostly likes to wear an inhibitor, it is not that he is ashamed of what he is, he just finds it more suitable that way to mix in the crowd. Today, he didn’t put it though and unfortunately met Jeongguk. 

Taehyung narrows his eyes but follows Jeongguk’s steps as the music slowly starts, their steps progress slow and graceful. Jeongguk held the omega carefully as if Taehyung is the most delicate thing in his hands. Taehyung’s floral scent like a fresh rain-bathed flower trying to attract the bees around enters his senses. Taehyung knows Jeongguk doesn’t involve himself with any omegas but at the moment he doesn’t seem to be feeling any unlikeness towards him.

Though Jeongguk’s eyes were fixed on Taehyung, the latter was busy looking around the place at the various eyes watching them. He thoughtfully looks at the people gossiping and passing jealous looks at the two. “Why are they behaving like this?” The omega asks.