Namjoon ~ Appendix

Start from the beginning

He lays down and he can feel his body tense up as he lowers down.

"I never felt like this after a concert." Namjoon whispers soft to himself realizing that he may be coming down with the flu or a stomach bug. He closes his eyes trying to get some sleep, but he is feeling sicker by the minute. Sweat is again forming everywhere and he feels so unbelievable warm, he has a strong pain in his lower abdomen. He gets out of his bed again and walks up to the bathroom looking for the painkillers. He finds them as fast as he hope and take two and drinks some water with it. He walks back to his bed and lays down again, still feeling the same pain as he lowers himself.

He tries to sleep, hoping that the medicine will kick in soon, he wish it did. He heard every member going to there room, he has seen a lot of hours on the clock and now finally at 5 am in the morning, the pain is still there but his eyelids are now to heavy and he falls asleep.

****

As the sun shines through the windows of the dorm, Jungkook is the first one to wake up.

He walks towards the kitchen and smiles as he looks at the calendar that says they have the morning off. He of course knew that, but seeing it and realizing that it was make him happy.

Slowly the other boys are getting down and eating some breakfast. One by one the boys are getting read for the schedule this afternoon.

"Has anyone already seen Namjoon?" Yoongi asks as he looks around the living room, Taehyung and Jimin are on the couch almost sleeping again. Jungkook is talking with Hoseok and Jin is walking up the stairs ready to get himself ready.

"I haven't seen him since last night." Jungkook says as he looks at Yoongi.
"Me neither. I can wake him if you want." Hoseok says as he looks at his hyungs who shake their heads.

"I will check with him after I am done getting ready." Seokjin says as the others nod in agreement.

It doesn't take long for Jin to get himself ready for the day and he walks up to Namjoon door that is still closed. He knocks on the door and wait a minute.

No response.

Knock knock

Again no response. He hesitates for a moment as he opens the door of Namjoon room. Namjoon is still sleeping but Jin can see the pain written all over the boys faces. He walks closer to the boys and lays his hand on his forehead.

"Fever." Jin says soft. "Namjoon-ah wake up."

Jin has to call and shake the boy a few time before he finally opens his eyes.
"I don't feel so good." Namjoon mumbles, it is a wonder that Jin can hear the leader.
"Yeah I see that. You stay in bed today. Is something hurting?" Jin knows Namjoon to good. Everyone knows each other to well. He knows this isn't just a stomach bug or anything. He can see the pain in his half open eyes, his body is curled up as he is trying to hold a position to keep the pain away.
"Here." Namjoon mumbles again, this time pointing to his right below his abdomen and Jin recognises the spot. The spot that Yoongi once showed him when he was feeling sick.

"I think we need to get you to the hospital." Jin says as he tries to lift the leader, but the leader winces in pain as the older one tries to move his friend.
"I know it is going to hurt, but we have to get you there." Jin says as he tries again, but Namjoon can't handle the pain. It is getting to much, it feels like someone is stabbing him with a knife everytime he moves.

"Kook-ah!" Jin calls loud as he knows that he is the strongest among them. Jungkook comes running in as he look at Jin, if question marks could fly there would have been a lot around Jungkooks head right now.
"We need to get Namjoon to the hospital, I believe something is wrong with his appendix." Jungkook just nods as he gets Namjoon out of his bed together with Jin. Namjoon is in so much pain that the boys practically have to carry the sick boy down the stairs.